(Topic ID: 14749)

OT: Don't get suckered into seeing Cabin in the Woods! Crapper Alert.....

By iceman44

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by iceman44
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #2 12 years ago

I loved it. Screenplay by Joss Whedon of Firefly, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the writer and director of the soon to be released Avengers flick. It had a lot of homages to various different things that I enjoyed too.

#3 12 years ago

Well I guess I'll be passing on Avengers then.....

#4 12 years ago

Ok...

#5 12 years ago

It's gonna be MIB

#6 12 years ago

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1259521/

I have not seen it but...the users on my movie website equivalent of pinside seem to like it. Sorry it didn't go over well for you, ice.

I like the poster pic, though. Very WOZ ish! lol (not the topic has been derailed.)

#7 12 years ago

Haven't seen it, but it may be a decent horror film.

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

And it had some cool Zombies but......maybe one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time and i should have known, the critics liked it....absolutely AWFUL, keep the money in the pin fund!

Hmmm.. I have been looking forward to this one since I am a huge Buffy fan.

#9 12 years ago

I just saw it and thought it was great. Completely original , ive never seen anything like it.

#10 12 years ago

Ok, it definitely wasn't just me...the other 3 people with me thought it was one of the worst ever too and I love horror, zombie, sci fi flicks, people were laughing at how bad it was on the way out....I've never seen anything like it either!

Well, give it a shot and see what you guys think

Did you get that BDK working TG? GL on that....

#11 12 years ago

I have found if the critics like it...I don't

#12 12 years ago

It's GREAT

#13 12 years ago

I actually want to see it. "That's what she said"

#14 12 years ago

LOL who gave a tilt warning to 1st post

#15 12 years ago

I saw Cabin in the Woods last night and loved it!

#16 12 years ago

I'm in the minority then, gonna go see Lockup today to get the taste out of my mouth

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-dont-get-suckered-into-seeing-cabin-in-the-woods-crapper-alert and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.