9459396209_fdff1982f1_o (resized).jpg
IMG_1002 (resized).JPG
IMG_2479 (resized).JPG
IMG_2280 (resized).JPG
IMG_1702 (resized).JPG
IMG_2071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0266 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20170402-081413 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#70 7 years ago

Never had a bad experience with a Honda nor have I ever known anybody who did.

My uncle gifted me a REALLY nice new looking 2002 F150 after the car lot wouldn't give him squat for it but I still prefer the minivan for daily driving and pin pickups, much more comfortable too IMO even though the seats are a little firmer (preferable to me?). The local collectors give a little giggle from time to time but they shut up when it started raining out!

I have put over 3,000 miles on it in the last two months with no trouble, knock on wood. Shouldn't say that before a long trip...

Has brought home most of my 45 games and also brought probably half of them from my home in PA to where my games are at in NJ.

Hell, I've even fit four pins in at ONCE! For a trip from York, PA to Union, NJ (in the rain!) with a few-day stop at home in between!

IMG_9711 (resized).JPGIMG_9711 (resized).JPG
IMG_9703 (resized).JPGIMG_9703 (resized).JPG

#78 7 years ago

That doesn't sound too healthy, might want to put some in

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

I like barges.
I have heard about the BMW actuator problem in another thread. One for each head at $2000 each. For what I paid for my big car I could have bought 8 of my cars for the cost of 2 of your plastic gears and had $400 left over. $4000 for an engine? That's almost 4 long blocks for me. A computer to compress the brake pistons? I use a big screwdriver. My "computer" is a set of points and a condenser. I can probably outrun you to. Well I take that back it tops out at 130 mph but with the 455 and positraction it gets there pretty quick.
I guess I am just cheap and enjoy working on my own stuff. To each their own I guess.

Don't worry, he probably just drives a Peugeot

Beep beep

peugeot-citroen-new-small-car (resized).jpgpeugeot-citroen-new-small-car (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-audi-never-again?tu=otaku and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.