9459396209_fdff1982f1_o (resized).jpg
IMG_1002 (resized).JPG
IMG_2479 (resized).JPG
IMG_2280 (resized).JPG
IMG_1702 (resized).JPG
IMG_2071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0266 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20170402-081413 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Metengo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#155 6 years ago
Quoted from luch:

your car can swim?

No, misunderstanding.

Swimming car (resized).JPGSwimming car (resized).JPG

#157 6 years ago

Hard to find, but they are there

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

German cars are great to lease. Would never own one... Nice cars though, just stupid expensive to fix and need fixing more often.

Maybe, when you have a geman car which is no Mercedes and you live not in germany.

I have a W203 for my wife since 2004. Everey time i want to buy here an newer one she says to me: This car is build like a tank without these modern electronic troublemakers, i want no new one.
Last year we needed the first time a repair. Luftmassenmengenmesser. Dealer price 360, we bought it aftermarket for 60. Nothing else needed all this years.
We also have a cruising car A208 from 1999 (!). Same here, no problems all this decades of owning. One time i needed a new Servopumpenmotor. Dealer price 500, second-hand-price 50. No other issues.

So, if you look at your car (oil, little services) and live in Germany where these cars are sold often you buy (in case you need) the spare parts very cheap.

Both cars looking after all this time like a car one year old (Jahreswagen).

And the design is timeless, they are not looking like cars from the last century. The A208 will be a classic car in some years. And (what i think is not easy to design) looks good opened AND closed.

Would never buy another brand.

#166 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Now that woman is a keeper...

Since 1991.
Yes, i had and have luck to part my life with her.

BTW: A pin themed about the man, lived in this house, would be an epic pin.

IMG_4992 (resized).JPGIMG_4992 (resized).JPG

IMG_5452 (resized).JPGIMG_5452 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#185 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Anyone have any experiences with this Merc?

Not exactly this model, it was a W123 230E (means gasoline and injection). Had it for some years. Isuues = 0. Nothing, nada, niente.

Last month we were in Rhodes (Mediteranian Sea). A lot of taxis there. W123 Diesel with more than 1.000.000km. Driver said, there are some of them with more km than his car....

So, if you can buy a good one without corrosion (THAT´S the only big issue on this model), do it.

OK, i am biased.... but not without a reason....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Metengo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-audi-never-again?tu=Metengo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.