2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 213 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by emkay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 31 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

download (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
2017_audi_a5_sportback_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_5452 (resized).JPG
IMG_4992 (resized).JPG
Swimming car (resized).JPG
8713986570_8f3c25a211_o (resized).jpg
8712871355_c1a6c350a0_o (resized).jpg
9459396209_fdff1982f1_o (resized).jpg
IMG_1002 (resized).JPG
IMG_2479 (resized).JPG
IMG_2280 (resized).JPG
IMG_1702 (resized).JPG
IMG_2071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0266 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20170402-081413 (resized).png

There are 213 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 2 years ago

Buy American muscle. It's more fun. My Porsche is the only money grabber but fun to drive!! Lol

IMG_0266 (resized).JPG

IMG_2071 (resized).JPG

IMG_1702 (resized).JPG

IMG_2280 (resized).JPG

IMG_2479 (resized).JPG

IMG_1002 (resized).JPG

#102 2 years ago

Saw a Hellcat at the car wash today. Loved the sound!

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

I always liked the 928's.
Whatever you do don't lock the keys inside. There is only 1 tool that works and good luck finding someone that has it (besides me).

HPC makes some ingenious stuff, eh?

#104 2 years ago

I've owned 3 Audi's (A4 Convertible, A5 Convertible, Q5) + 2 BMW's (330i and an X3). My Audi's have all been excellent. Q7's are a bit quirky, and I won't own one. As for the battery under the seat, that come from VW, and was done for weight distribution.

The Audi dealerships in Houston are either awesome or crap with no in between.

As for brake jobs 2500 isn't crazy. Normal for a German car. Run about the same between BMW and AUDI. They mandate replacing rotors and pads at the same time + fluid. Nothing made in china, so your paying full euro prices. The reason your average mechanic can't do the brake job is due to the electronic parking brake and the rear brakes. Audi you need their VAGCOM software to tell the system to disengage the motor that drives the back break pads (it auto adjusts during normal wear, and moves the pads in).

If your buying German, a few things to note. Lease is probably a good option. Use it for 3 years and let it go. IF your going to buy one, usually pre-owned certified is the way to go. You can get some very low miles (under 10k), and save a wad of money. If certified they come with a very long warranty and you can also get a maintenance program. In most cases, don't keep them more than about 6 years. Maintenance post that get's expensive.

The more expensive the German car, the more expensive the maintenance. M3's. M5's, 7 series, R5,7,8's maintenance costs are sky high....

#105 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianZ:

I've owned 3 Audi's (A4 Convertible, A5 Convertible, Q5) + 2 BMW's (330i and an X3). My Audi's have all been excellent. Q7's are a bit quirky, and I won't own one. As for the battery under the seat, that come from VW, and was done for weight distribution.
The Audi dealerships in Houston are either awesome or crap with no in between.
As for brake jobs 2500 isn't crazy. Normal for a German car. Run about the same between BMW and AUDI. They mandate replacing rotors and pads at the same time + fluid. Nothing made in china, so your paying full euro prices. The reason your average mechanic can't do the brake job is due to the electronic parking brake and the rear brakes. Audi you need their VAGCOM software to tell the system to disengage the motor that drives the back break pads (it auto adjusts during normal wear, and moves the pads in).
If your buying German, a few things to note. Lease is probably a good option. Use it for 3 years and let it go. IF your going to buy one, usually pre-owned certified is the way to go. You can get some very low miles (under 10k), and save a wad of money. If certified they come with a very long warranty and you can also get a maintenance program. In most cases, don't keep them more than about 6 years. Maintenance post that get's expensive.
The more expensive the German car, the more expensive the maintenance. M3's. M5's, 7 series, R5,7,8's maintenance costs are sky high....

Feel sorry for the folks who buy cars that require $2500 brake jobs.

#106 2 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

I can quote you plenty of Japanese that run close to that as well. I can do them myself for under $1000.

Look-up a brake job on a GT-R, ouch.....Close to $8K!

Most American don't replace the rotors, and just refinish/resurface. Saves a ton of money. Fine on non-high performance cars. It's fine for my Expedition.

#107 2 years ago

I've always done my own brake maintenance. Brakes are cheap, ignorance is expensive.

#108 2 years ago

I do collision repair , Audi has the best frames/unibody and body .

#109 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianZ:

I can quote you plenty of Japanese that run close to that as well. I can do them myself for under $1000.
Look-up a brake job on a GT-R, ouch.....Close to $8K!
Most American don't replace the rotors, and just refinish/resurface. Saves a ton of money. Fine on non-high performance cars. It's fine for my Expedition.

It's fine on anything. Somehow people have been brainwashed into believing throwing ridiculous amounts of money at every repair equals quality when it's exactly the opposite.

#110 2 years ago

And the hottest topic on the pinball forum is! Audi Never again?

#111 2 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

And the hottest topic on the pinball forum is! Audi Never again?

Welcome!

#112 2 years ago

As to why people hate their repair bills on German cars then always seem to go back and buy another.....I read an interesting article on that a few years back. I don't recall all the details but the bottom line is there is a psychological effect at work. Essentially, the average German car buyer (especially high end) spent a lot of time rationalizing his decision when he bought the car. He also spent a lot of time after the purchase rationalizing his behavior to his friends, family, and work associates. You know what I mean... the old water cooler comments like "Oh, I know I paid a lot for it but it has 11 air bags and drives like it on rails and you just wouldn't understand unless you owned on too."

So....changing to a domestic make or some other foreign nationality requires are sizeable shift in that paradigm. It also requires the buyer to then 'back down' on his former position and possibly lose face. So he dives in again....

German cars....reminds me of my friend whose wife bought a new 2015 Jetta (or Passat?). She just loved it, had to have it. In any case, it's back with VW now under the Lemon Law. Why? Take a guess....something high tech like the Nav system or maybe a msyterious drivetrain issue no one could resolve, right? Nope.

After 5 trips back to the dealer in the first month they still couldn't get the driver's door window to stop falling down in the track. LOL. I mean...cars have had windows for a good 100 years now so you'd think they could hammer that one out. And it wasn't just the dealer lackeys that couldn't fix it - they had assistance from VW America. What they 'thoguht' was happening was the motor was not turning off and it was stressing the mechanism to the point of breakage. But never could prove or resolve it.

#113 2 years ago

I had a Brazilian made VW Fox 1988 was very dependable but not much to break in the first place, cost less (new) than a BM66 LE just saying.

Reverse cargument.

#114 2 years ago

Funniest thing about this thread is so many people "comparing apples to oranges" . Let's use a side view mirror on a car for example . Lets call a side view mirror "X" now add power to that mirror , call that "y" , add heated and we will call that "z" , blinker in the mirror will be "z1" , auto darkening in mirror glass will be "z2" , light up icon for blind spot detector will be "z3" and a camera for birds eye view camera in the mirror will be " wholly shit " .Someone comes into shop"A " with only "X" needed and it is $200 for the part and installation . His friend goes to shop "B" and they tell him it is $2,000 to replace his mirror ( his mirror is X,Y,Z,Z1,Z2,z3, and wholly shit ). Friend that went to shop "B" tells his friend that went to shop "A" , "B" is trying to fuck me , you had your mirror replaced for $200 and "B" wants 10 times as much to replace my mirror ." Same goes for brakes and anything else on a car .More luxury and features = more cost in parts and replacement. It is as simple as that . You cannot compare a 1999 land cruiser , to a 2013 Q7 , and I am not trying to call out any one who posted here or owners of either . Just cannot compare the two , and obviously the Q7 will cost more to maintain , but also offers way more features as well . If you do not care for the features the land cruiser is the obvious choice .

#115 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Funniest thing about this thread is so many people "comparing apples to oranges" . Let's use a side view mirror on a car for example . Lets call a side view mirror "X" now add power to that mirror , call that "y" , add heated and we will call that "z" , blinker in the mirror will be "z1" , auto darkening in mirror glass will be "z2" , light up icon for blind spot detector will be "z3" and a camera for birds eye view camera in the mirror will be " wholly shit " .Someone comes into shop"A " with only "X" needed and it is $200 for the part and installation . His friend goes to shop "B" and they tell him it is $2,000 to replace his mirror ( his mirror is X,Y,Z,Z1,Z2,z3, and wholly shit ). Friend that went to shop "B" tells his friend that went to shop "A" , "B" is trying to fuck me , you had your mirror replaced for $200 and "B" wants 10 times as much to replace my mirror ." Same goes for brakes and anything else on a car .More luxury and features = more cost in parts and replacement. It is as simple as that . You cannot compare a 1999 land cruiser , to a 2013 Q7 , and I am not trying to call out any one who posted here or owners of either . Just cannot compare the two , and obviously the Q7 will cost more to maintain , but also offers way more features as well . If you do not care for the features the land cruiser is the obvious choice .

You expect me to live without my heated windshield wiper fluid? haha. All the cool new features are sweet, but can be super costly to replace.

I have always had great luck with foreign cars (mostly euro) and terrible luck with domestic cars. The opposite Is I have had great luck with domestic SUVS, and terrible with foreign SUVS. I'm on my third Yukon and won't drive anything else as a DD.

I mostly tracked my euro cars and they held up really well. The same can't be said for tracking a domestic car (ZR1) which was an absolute nightmare. Incredible car, but intercooler waterpump, broken baffle in exhaust, 2 bent rims, transaxle, 2 alternators and serious electric gremlins all before 40k miles. I think it was more bad luck than anything, but a lot of things these days are hit and miss, even when sticking to brand new cars.

#116 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I do collision repair , Audi has the best frames/unibody and body .

My wife hit a NIB hot water tank at 60 mph (night time, snowing, came upon in the lane on a highway)in my A8. Car was driveable home, no warning lights, no leaks. Used it until warm weather came around as no more air conditioning. Replaced all of the front stuff once I was able to find it in Florida. The front aluminum bar saved the car.

#117 2 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

You expect me to live without my heated windshield wiper fluid? haha. All the cool new features are sweet, but can be super costly to replace.
I have always had great luck with foreign cars (mostly euro) and terrible luck with domestic cars. The opposite Is I have had great luck with domestic SUVS, and terrible with foreign SUVS. I'm on my third Yukon and won't drive anything else as a DD.
I mostly tracked my euro cars and they held up really well. The same can't be said for tracking a domestic car (ZR1) which was an absolute nightmare. Incredible car, but intercooler waterpump, broken baffle in exhaust, 2 bent rims, transaxle, 2 alternators and serious electric gremlins all before 40k miles. I think it was more bad luck than anything, but a lot of things these days are hit and miss, even when sticking to brand new cars.

Same here. Domestic trucks hold up extremely well. 2nd expedition. My ford cars were not great by any means. Ended up spending less on maintenance with the German car (believe it or not).

Realize most German cars are leases (near 80%), and many have the maintenance buried in the cost. Many want one flat cost per month. By the right one with good re-sale value, and its not a bad deal. M Series or 7 series, well be prepared to bend over..

#118 2 years ago
Quoted from drscottsmith:

As a Porsche owner...I would advise being able to work on it yourself. No way I could own my '83 928s if I had to pay someone to work on it!

Cool car, feels heavy and amazing... I drove a 1985 928 to my senior prom, coolest car in the lot, but that was quite a bit back

#119 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

HPC makes some ingenious stuff, eh?

They revolutionized code cutting when the 1200 came out. Left everything else in the dust. I have a itl9000 now hooked to code software but will always have the 1200.

#121 2 years ago

I have a buddy w/an Audi TT that has been heavily modded. Almost every time I visit it seems something is wrong or broke w/it. No thanks.

#122 2 years ago

Friends dont let friends drive Audi TT's

Quoted from pinkid:

I have a buddy w/an Audi TT that has been heavily modded. Almost every time I visit it seems something is wrong or broke w/it. No thanks.

#123 2 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

They revolutionized code cutting when the 1200 came out. Left everything else in the dust. I have a itl9000 now hooked to code software but will always have the 1200.

Loved how easy it was to turn those two "dials" for each cut. Haven't looked at their stuff in years, but recall the model was 1200CM.

#124 2 years ago

Most manufacturers have some vehicles that have good reliability, and others that are not so much. And it often doesn't have much to do with where they sit in the line-up or price. Though high volume sellers tend to be more reliable from the added care taken in their development to maintain their sales volume.

Some models suffer in reliability because they are rolling showcases for relatively new technologies and/or high content (the more stuff there is the more that can go wrong). Domestic and euro vehicles definitely reflect this. The german SUVs have traditionally had eye-opening poor reliability numbers and I'm glad I took the time to research and find that out. Some of that is due to the fact that they haven't had the history of building long-term on the platforms. Supposedly they are getting better with the newest ones and CR noted it recently for the X5 for example.

The best thing to do on any vehicle is some researching and reading on reliability on the net. Don't cherry pick a bad experience but use the overall weight of evidence. Look for trends or volume. Stay away from the hyperbole.
'
'

Quoted from BrianZ:

Same here. Domestic trucks hold up extremely well.

Again, usually but not always. Look at Ford. They literally sued their diesel engine manufacturer for over $2 billion and stopped using their engines, making their own instead at huge expense. What a disaster that truck ended up being. Other trucks have replacement frames from design and rust issues, bent frame warnings, loss-of-control defective steering, etc.

Quoted from pinkid:

Shockingly, a heavily modded vehicle has issues . A great example of straw man confirmation bias.

#125 2 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

It's no different than the mid-2000's Ford F150's that are $2000 to change out the spark plugs. Damn difficult and time consuming to get to them. There's a tool around $120 to get them out if you have the knowledge/confidence to do the job yourself.

#126 2 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

It's no different than the mid-2000's Ford F150's that are $2000 to change out the spark plugs.

Ya, I remember a significant plug issue on a certain engine in many many Ford trucks, and it's more than just mid 2000's . It came down to incompetent design on a very basic level.

#127 2 years ago

Owning a car is for suckers.

You all should move to NYC and get a bike.

#128 2 years ago

If it was an RS7 or R8, I'd think $2500 for a brake job sounds right.

I just bought new slotted rotors and pads for my GTR direct from a performance shop website for $1600. Will cost $400 in labor to replace.. but that's a GTR and with very high end performance parts.

As for Audi... and R8's... I have no idea why someone would spend the same $$ for an r8 when you can get a McLaren 570S or Porsche Turbo S. Test drive them both and bought my 570S. Also has a 3 yr/unlimited mile warranty and their extended warranties (up to 12 years) even covers the brakes.

My Tesla will never need brakes even after 200-300K miles

Audi is great car, and so are a lot of Euro cars.. just don't own them past their warranty period! That's why they tank in value.... because that's when they start falling apart.

#129 2 years ago

I am selling my Tesla to get a 2018 A8. It will be the first vehicle to have level 3 autonomous driving. I am pretty excited about where the Germans are going with this technology. They are way ahead of Tesla. Probably on par with GM and Google's Waymo.

#130 2 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Most manufacturers have some vehicles that have good reliability, and others that are not so much. And they sometimes don't have as much to do with where they sit in the line-up or price, though volume seller models do better through the care taken in design to maintain their sales volume. Definitely some of the models suffer in reliability because they are rolling showcases for relativeley new technologies and/or high content (the more stuff there is the more that can go wrong). Domestic and euro vehicles definitely reflect this. The german SUVs have traditionally had eye-opening poor reliability numbers and I'm glad I took the time to research and find that out. Some of that is due to the fact that they haven't had the history of building long-term on the platforms. Supposedly they are getting better with the newest ones and CR noted it recently for the X5 for example.
The best thing to do on any vehicle is some researching and reading on reliability on the net. Don't cherry pick a bad experience but use the overall weight of evidence. Look for trends or volume. Stay away from the hyperbole.
'
'

Again, usually but not always. Look at Ford. They literally sued their diesel engine manufacturer for over $2 billion and stopped using their engines, making their own instead at huge expense. What a disaster that truck ended up being. Other trucks have replacement frames from design and rust issues, bent frame warnings, loss-of-control defective steering, etc.

Shockingly, a heavily modded vehicle has issues . A great example of straw man confirmation bias.

Solid advice and there is always outliers when it comes to vehicle reliability. I have had great luck generally, but i was also one of the first 6.7 diesels in the country to blow. Spit a rod through the side of the block at 23k miles, and the dealership wouldn't replace it under warranty as they said I had to have thrown a bully dog on it. It was bone stock, and even the ford engineers they Sent down to look at it were perplexed. 6 months later a lot more of them starting blowing up and they finally took the truck back. That's not to say I didn't have to have my lawyer fire off a bunch of letters and go 8 months without truck that I ordered the first day when they were released but it did finally get taken care of. It's shocking what lengths some dealerships will go to screw you, even after you have purchased almost a dozen vehicles with them.

#131 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Loved how easy it was to turn those two "dials" for each cut. Haven't looked at their stuff in years, but recall the model was 1200CM.

The itl is even easier. Load your blank, pull up your code in the software and push a button. Between the 3 different software programs I have it's like a billion codes. No more orange books that's for sure.

#132 2 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Current car is an LX570. My second one. I've had 21 cars and the LX has been my second favorite. GT-R being the first so #2's saying a lot. Freaking great vehicles.

Lexus is the best.My wife had a 2002 ES 300 .All I did was change the oil and air filter yearly for 13 years.She got a new ES in 2015 cause she wanted a newer car.

#133 2 years ago

Had Mercedes and Audi at same time, got raped on parts and service.

Bye Bye. Never OWN again.

Well known mechanic shop in town, for all manufacturers, (maybe hasn't seen a tesla yet) says two words:

toyota, honda.

#134 2 years ago

Audi , BMW , Mercedes , during warranty many issues
After warranty you will get f....d!!

Never again German cars for me
Service is the worst !!

Looking into Bentley now

#135 2 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Service is the worst !!
Looking into Bentley now

Bentley is owned/engineered by Volkswagen, that's not going to solve anything.

#136 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Owning a car is for suckers.
You all should move to NYC and get a bike.

How do you move pins?
Do you just man up and strap a pin to to your back after pumping your bike tires up to max. Pressure or pull it on a trailer behind your bike?

#137 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Had Mercedes and Audi at same time, got raped on parts and service.
Bye Bye. Never OWN again.
Well known mechanic shop in town, for all manufacturers, (maybe hasn't seen a tesla yet) says two words:
toyota, honda.

I tend to agree, but I'm not sure any brand is immune to screwing you these days. I've got ~155K miles on a 2012 CR-V. It eats batteries roughly every 2 years which is absurd (and a common problem). If you aren't savvy enough to have your OEM CV Axle rebuilt by a reputable shop for ~$80, Honda will gouge you ~$500 for a new one. That doesn't include installation. And you don't want to go aftermarket on a Honda CV axle.

#138 2 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

How do you move pins?
Do you just man up and strap a pin to to your back after pumping your bike tires up to max. Pressure or pull it on a trailer behind your bike?

I rent a van for $69 when I need to move a pin. Van rental place is 200 feet from the door of my shop.

I will admit I miss the last car I owned...1983 Ford Crown Victoria. I loved that car!

#139 2 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

It's no different than the mid-2000's Ford F150's that are $2000 to change out the spark plugs. Damn difficult and time consuming to get to them. There's a tool around $120 to get them out if you have the knowledge/confidence to do the job yourself.

It is not that hard and the price is closer to $400. Definitely not $2000. I did it on my 2001. It did take me about 3 hours, but I could probably do it in 1.5 after doing it once. That has the spark plugs that potentially blow out of the block, not the ones that break when you try to take them out. There is a lot of stuff in the way, but you can definitely work around most of it. Only specialty tool needed was a 7mm swivel socket but moving the fuel rail wouldn't be too hard. Besides the plug design and potential for disaster when removal the procedure is the same. They replaced a shitty design with a shittier design with the 2 piece spark plugs..

With the 2 piece plugs that break off I recommend a shop doing it and IF a plug does break they have a tool to extract it. Or roll the dice and follow the recommended directions and hope for the best!

Anyway 180,000 on my truck and it runs like it is brand new.

The good news is you only need to do it every 100,000 miles or so.

#140 2 years ago

I'm pretty fond of the audi line. I've had quite a few over the years and yes, I have had a few issues and 1 did leave me stuck (impeller broke on water pump) but the Audi roadside assist was great. My dealership is great, both in service and sales and am going to be moving the wife into the 2018 Q5 in a few months.

For me they are one of the few cars I can comfortably fit into (6' 6" 210lbs) and I've tried the line from the TTS, R8, Q5,7, S4, S6 etc. and no problem with headroom.

Regardless, hope you eventually find a brand and dealer you like.

#141 2 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Service is the worst !!
Looking into Bentley now

Bentley = POS trust me

I've had a lot of luck with my Tesla. Can't beat the 8 yr / infinite warranty for the major drivetrain components and battery.

Simple issues they have even sent a mobile repair van (called the Ranger service) to fix a couple minor things right at my house.

One of the best cars I've owned.

#142 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Yes the throttle actuator $2000 x 2
I sold my car the same day I had number one repaired, not sure but figured I had to fix it, as selling the car in limp mode was not going to work.
Also it's so ubiquitous that BMW should fix it for free or partial price.
I had an Acura MDX needed catalytic converter but was out of warranty so I paid $900 or whatever it was already at 95K miles. But a few months later Acura sent me the money back because they found the cats were failing too often and they extended the warranty to 120K miles.
That's the way to treat a common problem but BMW looks at their problem as a money maker.
In that video I posted said the original clutch pad was too weak so when fixing need to upgrade to the year later spec. BMW should extend that fix because it was their error.
IMO

When my actuators went I got them to do both sides but it was under warranty.

Was a great car sold it a while ago:

Neil

9459396209_fdff1982f1_o (resized).jpg

8712871355_c1a6c350a0_o (resized).jpg

8713986570_8f3c25a211_o (resized).jpg

#143 2 years ago

Who is this KPG guy?

"I sense something, a presence I havent felt since..." - Darth Vader

#144 2 years ago

this is sooooo late, but the battery under the driver's seat thing - yeah, my 1981 Volkswagon Vanagon had that Still miss driving it. Bet I could move five pins in that thing or more....

#145 2 years ago

News story here in Milwaukee last night - Audi's in the area have been targeted for theft. Thieves are breaking the passenger window and looking for the valet key in the glove box. If there, your car is gone. If not, you still need a new window...

#146 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

When my actuators went I got them to do both sides but it was under warranty.
Was a great car sold it a while ago:
Neil

Nice car, but imagine paying $3000-$4000 out of pocket for two actuators, it's a matter of luck, if somethings fails that common, then it's a manufacturer defect and the unlucky owner should not be forced to pay.

I'm never buying another BMW ever.

#147 2 years ago

Just because one can afford the car payments, does not mean that one can afford the maintenance.

I'm just sayin'

#148 2 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Just because one can afford the car payments, does not mean that one can afford the maintenance.
I'm just sayin'

Most folks with a car payment cant afford any car.

Thats why they're in debt, over a rapidly depreciating car, dogh!

#149 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I tend to agree, but I'm not sure any brand is immune to screwing you these days. I've got ~155K miles on a 2012 CR-V. It eats batteries roughly every 2 years which is absurd (and a common problem)....

Curious, my 2008 was going through batteries at about that rate (before I took it swimming). Wife's 2012 is doing same thing. Wondering "why"... would it really be something car related? Or have batteries just gotten that shitty?

#150 2 years ago

your car can swim?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 300.00
Tools
PinDoc Restorations
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 55.00
Lighting - Interactive
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
€ 4.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Multigame
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 174.99
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 218.00
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Ghostbusters Pro Out of stock
Operation Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Toppers
COINTAKER.COM
There are 213 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside