9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Tempest
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I am not looking to ship for these. I have been looking for both of these titles for years. And yes, I do know the going rate $ for these games. I realize they are not cheap and I am willing to trade pins or very desirable arcades titles to obtain them as well. Non-working is fine... I know it's probably a long shot to find them within 200 miles (driving distance) on a pinball forum, but I have to try.

2 years later
    #7 7 years ago

Crazy thread resurrection from the dead! I haven't given up but I've not found either of these in OH or KY in the last two years.

I now have a Rip Off I may consider trading for either.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snyper2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-arcades-wanted-zoo-keeper-and-mad-planets?tu=snyper2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.