image-540.jpg
al-swearengen.jpeg
Theater4.jpg
breaking-bad-lego.jpg
tumblr_mtfa9q9c1h1sh0tp8o1_500.gif
Breaking Bad prints.JPG
image.jpg
FFruit_Print.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SoCalPinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#184 9 years ago

I haven't read every single post so it might have been mentioned but Ray Donovan is excellent. I liked the first season but season 2 was even better.

2 months later
#295 9 years ago

So I have been watching all the new episodes of Better Call Saul. I like it but don't love it. I keep hanging in there because Breaking Bad was so great but if I had never seen Breaking Bad I think I would have bailed out by now. Interested in others thoughts.

#297 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Really?
I think Better Caul Saul is superb! Absolutely love it. There's nothing else on TV that's better right now. The only one that I like watching almost as much is Game of Thrones.

I like Saul and I like Mike but the story with his brother is just strange so far. I feel the acting is great and it's cool seeing the familiar characters but I just don't have that "can't wait for the next episode" feeling at all.

#299 9 years ago

I haven't seen GOT. I have heard it is very good. Have you watched Ray Donovan by chance? It took me a little while to get into it but the second season was incredible and the acting is so good!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SoCalPinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-any-breaking-bad-fans-here?tu=SoCalPinballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.