image-540.jpg
al-swearengen.jpeg
Theater4.jpg
breaking-bad-lego.jpg
tumblr_mtfa9q9c1h1sh0tp8o1_500.gif
Breaking Bad prints.JPG
image.jpg
FFruit_Print.jpg
There are 326 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
#1 10 years ago

I guess you need to be an art collector also to be interested in this but I thought I'd share, I spoke to Chris Murray he sold out of the normal run of 50 pretty quick, good thing they give you a handful of Artist Proofs (signed and numbered), so when I called him he put them up on the site...he only has 3 left. I was able to snag a AP, 1 of 10. For $55.00, I think it's a bargain.

http://chrisbmurray.bigcartel.com/product/forbidden-fruit-breaking-bad-print

FFruit_Print.jpgFFruit_Print.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Nice!

*Spoiler Alert!!!!*.

Im still miffed Pinkman the snitch bitch got away.......

#3 10 years ago

This guy is a huge fan. Yeah pinkman got off but he has to live with the pain of all he's done and caused

#4 10 years ago

Never mind .....

#5 10 years ago

Every character is in Walts silhouette, or at least his Heisenberg alias' silhouette. I think it looks great! I'd be interested if I didn't already have a poster signed by the cast yew! My favourite show, Ozymandias is the best episode! Thanks for sharing

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Nice!
*Spoiler Alert!!!!*.

::Shrug:: I loved how everything came together. Didn't bother me he got away. In the end, everyone Walt loved (well not his baby), betrayed him.

#7 10 years ago

Well, I guess I know how the final season turns out.

Big fan,
Wish I hadn't peeked at this thread.

#8 10 years ago

I like your print better but I got this at comicon and had it signed by the cast and gilligan. As far as I seen no one else that was there was able to get it signed. It was a pain in the ads to have signed but was worth the trouble and meeting them.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#9 10 years ago

Added *SPOLER ALERT* to the thread title.

I recently picked up some cool BB prints that I had framed. They represent the transformation of Walter White from chemistry teacher, to meth cooker, to Heisenberg, to Mr. Lambert ...

Breaking Bad prints.JPGBreaking Bad prints.JPG
#10 10 years ago

You can tell a lot about the deep-seated character of a person by who they were rooting for on BB-- haha. Jesse was the only somewhat sympathetic character among the "bad guys" on the show. Lost, manipulated, abused, and confused, I'm glad that he was the one "bad guy" survivor. He was bamboozled into a lot of crap, did some terrible things, but at least had a conscience and couldn't live with himself over it.

#11 10 years ago

It was an awesome series.

#12 10 years ago

Something I never understood,
Why did Walter poison Jessie's girlfriends son?

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Snitches get stiches

I just got the last print. Thanks for the heads up Kvan! My brother-in-law is a huge fan.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from whocanitbenow:

I think it was Walt's goal to pin that poisoning on Gus Fring, in order to ensure Jesse would turn on Gus and come over to Walt's side.

#15 10 years ago

I heard recently that they were doing a spin off of the series and Bryan Cranston may appear.

#16 10 years ago

Because he viewed the relationship that was developing between Jesse and the boy's mother as a threat to the partnership. He knew if he killed the boy and did it in such a way that Jesse could blame himself, the relationship would be over.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I think it was Walt's goal to pin that poisoning on Gus Fring, in order to ensure Jesse would turn on Gus and come over to Walt's side.

This.

Walt knew Gus was trying to split them up. Jessy wouldn't betray Walt. If jessy was on Gus's side, Walt became expendable.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I heard recently that they were doing a spin off of the series and Bryan Cranston may appear.

As a ghost? LoL

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

You can tell a lot about the deep-seated character of a person by who they were rooting for on BB-- haha. Jesse was the only somewhat sympathetic character among the "bad guys" on the show. Lost, manipulated, abused, and confused, I'm glad that he was the one "bad guy" survivor. He was bamboozled into a lot of crap, did some terrible things, but at least had a conscience and couldn't live with himself over it.

Agreed. Jesse was the moral voice (as moral as a meth cooking, junky, killer can be) on the show and drove most of the plot lines along. I thought Jesse's conflict and inner turmoil was as compelling as tv can get and was acted to perfection... Bitch!

#20 10 years ago

Quoted from Skins:

As a ghost? LoL

The show is set to take place before Walter met Sol.
I am not sure how you could even put Walter in the show except maybe the final episode you could fast forward to the end and show new conversations etc with Walter.
I think Scott will be in this new show as well. Maybe even the chicken man himself, Gus.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I recently picked up some cool BB prints that I had framed. They represent the transformation of Walter White from chemistry teacher, to meth cooker, to Heisenberg, to Mr. Lambert ...

Breaking Bad prints.JPG 78 KB

Nice progression....here is a nice article about the finale and why it's the show that all the other TV shows want to be when they grow up... (Yes don't read it if you have not watched the final episode):

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/bastard-machine/breaking-bad-deconstruction-ep-16-638902

#22 10 years ago

I thought they finished the show brilliantly; this was/is one of my favorite TV shows ever. Enjoyed how the characters transformed over the years, easily related to a few of them : )

#23 10 years ago

Great series! I can skip the art.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Breaking Bad prints.JPG 78 KB

Where did you get these, Gweem?

They'd look cool in my cinema.

rd.

Edit: found em. http://www.breakingbadstore.com/features/28903325

#25 10 years ago

Spinoff is 'better call Saul' and its a prequel for sauls life before he met Walter. Highly doubt it will ever overlap.

Walt poisoned the kid because he wanted Jesse all to himself and focused. It was at this point you could say Walt truly broke bad and had no soul or conscience.

#26 10 years ago

Just finished this series. Loved it! Last season was the weakest but they tied it all up very nicely.

BITCH!!

tumblr_mtfa9q9c1h1sh0tp8o1_500.giftumblr_mtfa9q9c1h1sh0tp8o1_500.gif
#27 10 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Where did you get these, Gweem?
They'd look cool in my cinema.
rd.
Edit: found em. http://www.breakingbadstore.com/features/28903325

I see three, where is #4

http://www.breakingbadstore.com/set-of-three-11x14-posters-second-edition/details/28913931

#28 10 years ago

Also, check the reviews of the company who ships these. They don't seem like someone you'd want to buy from.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Also, check the reviews of the company who ships these. They don't seem like someone you'd want to buy from.

People are upset, and they have every right to be. I'm pretty pissed off myself. I ordered the prints right after the finale aired. At the time, they were advertised as a signed and numbered limited edition run of 200 each. This is on of the reasons why I bit the bullet so quickly and was willing to pay $50 each. I waited for a couple weeks, but they never shipped. Next thing you know, I see that they are selling a "second edition" run that is unlimited and exactly the same as the ones I bought. I love the prints, and they are of high quality, but it's total bullshit! They basically Jersey Jack'd me ...

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Next thing you know, I see that they are selling a "second edition" run that is unlimited and exactly the same as the ones I bought. I love the prints, and they are of high quality, but it's total bullshit! They basically Jersey Jack'd me ...

hahahahahaha Pinside post of the week!

rd

#32 10 years ago

The show is set to take place before Walter met Sol.
I am not sure how you could even put Walter in the show except maybe the final episode you could fast forward to the end and show new conversations etc with Walter.
I think Scott will be in this new show as well. Maybe even the chicken man himself, Gus.

Just one of those little media tidbits that I get on my phone. That is where I read it.

#33 10 years ago

Gotta love Lego

breaking-bad-lego.jpgbreaking-bad-lego.jpg

#34 10 years ago

Single best TV show ever. Watched it from day one, as Bryan Cranston was genius on Malcolm in the Middle, and I figured this new show had to be good with him.

#35 10 years ago

The final season was the best season IMO. Couldn't stop watching, must know what happens. They could have picked a better person to play Skyler but whatever. She annoyed me, nag nag nag. I'd never marry a chick like that. Pretty fugly too with that fish face.

Breaking Bad is the shit. I can only think of one episode that was boring, the fly episode.

Walt poisoned that kid to make Jessie think Gus had something to do with it. Plain and simple. There's no other reason. He wanted Jessie on his side, not Gus's. No other speculation required.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

Gotta love Lego

breaking-bad-lego.jpg 28 KB

Time to cook Jesse!

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

Breaking Bad is the shit. I can only think of one episode that was boring, the fly episode.

Did you ever hear the story behind that episode?
The show was over budget for the year. The writers had to come up with a way of saving money.
This episode was written so they stay on location in the same place so moving expenses and actor costs could be kept down.
This one episode saved them so much money.
I can see how it wasn't the best episode, but when I heard that story, I can appreciate it now.

#38 10 years ago

Some guy just got popped for making meth in the same manner as the show. A million dollars worth of it and even had some signed goods from the cast in his house...

1 week later
3 months later
#41 9 years ago

Very cool..thanks for posting. It reminds me how awesome the camera work and photography is in this series, as if it just wasn't enough that the story line and acting were incredible.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Very cool..thanks for posting. It reminds me how awesome the camera work and photography is in this series, as if it just wasn't enough that the story line and acting were incredible.

Ha! That's exactly what that video reminded me of as well. Superb cinematography like that is rarely seen in TV series.

#43 9 years ago

I skipped through the Thread as I'm only on Episode 3 of Season 5a .....wanted to see the pictures though...

6 months later
#44 9 years ago

Just finished this masterpiece Monday... Wow! Now what do I watch? It will be tough to find another show this good... no, this great from top to bottom. Definitely bummed its over...

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Just finished this masterpiece Monday... Wow! Now what do I watch? It will be tough to find another show this good... no, this great from top to bottom. Definitely bummed its over...

Welcome to the club! IMHO, the best show ever. Stellar on every aspect from top to bottom. That is saying a lot from a sci-fi nerd...

Jaz

#46 9 years ago

We'll Teekee this proves you can't be all that bad of a guy. But I hear you, I've yet to find anything as good to capture my attention.

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Wow! Now what do I watch? It will be tough to find another show this good...

True Detective.
Almost.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Welcome to the club! IMHO, the best show ever. Stellar on every aspect from top to bottom. That is saying a lot from a sci-fi nerd...
Jaz

Yeah, I would have to say that is my all time favorite as well. When it comes to TV, movies whatever… nothing is perfect but I don't think it can get any better than this.

I envy anyone who has not seen it yet…

Quoted from kvan99:

We'll Teekee this proves you can't be all that bad of a guy.

neither was Walt and look how he ended up!

#49 9 years ago

I binge watched BB a few months ago and it deserves the hype it receives. It's so well done, such a work of art. It will take a LOT to beat this show. I've now got the folks hooked on it

I started some pinball ideas:

-Sub-playfield laundromat meth lab. Has moving fly target and methylamine bumper canisters.
-Jackpot callouts:
Jesse "Yeah! Jackpot, BITCH!"
Tuco: "This kicks harder than a mule with his balls wrapped in duct tape!!"
-Magnets, bitch!
-Tuco tilt callouts:
Tilt warning: "Settle down BITCH!"
Tilt: "nobody moves crystal in the south valley but me BITCH!"
-Winnebago ball lock/bash toy
-Exploding phosphine gas drop targets (ala TNT targets)
-crystal blue meth standup targets.
-M60 trunk machine gun cannon
-Saul teases you when you drain.
-Hector bell replay sound!
-Pollos Hermanos spinner
-Score GC: Walt says "Say my name". After entering initials, he says "you're goddamn right!"
-Mariachi band (ballad of Heisenberg): plays after game over

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Breaking Bad is one of my favorite shows ever. Several other favorites of mine are The Sopranos, The Wire, and The Shield. All were great series. Mad Men is pretty close, but isn't finished yet, so I'll reserve judgment for now. JMHO.

There are 326 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-any-breaking-bad-fans-here and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.