Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Jarson
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

269743B5-8207-477B-ACB0-8A68661698B6 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    Twenty_Bucks (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider G-P-E.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 3 years ago

Ancient and slow but still works great for these old boards. Both of these were amongst the best $20 I ever spent. Tektronics 2465A OScope for repetitive stuff, HP 1631D logic analyzer/digital scope for watching goesinas and goesoutas to see which are working or not working. Learn to use these and a meter and you can fix most anything of this old slow stuff. Old 9010A - died long ago, I've got some old 9010A pods here somewhere. *If* I can find them, you can have them.
    Twenty_Bucks (resized).jpgTwenty_Bucks (resized).jpg

#16 3 years ago

For those asking about the 9010A pods. I had two --> Motorola 68000 and Intel 8051(8751). I used the 8751 a lot but never used the 68000 (which had broken pins and should be repairable). I have not seen these in several years and am still tearing my test equipment cabinet apart. Keeping fingers crossed...

Anybody ever use a Tektronix P6407 word recognizer probe? I found one of these in my cabinet and have no idea how to use it.

Guy in next office near me has one of those cheapie USB logic analyzers. I was rather surprised at how well it worked. And it weighs just a tad less than that 1631D.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider G-P-E.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oscilloscope-users?tu=G-P-E and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.