Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Cliffy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

219.JPG
    155.JPG
    152.JPG
    IMG_4495.jpg
    IMG_4518.jpg
    IMG_4514.jpg
    IMG_4511.jpg
    EDOT.JPG
    IMAG0931.jpg
    IMAG0930.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Just picked this up last week. It's not a pin but i thought some of you Tron owners an arcade lovers would appreciate it.

IMAG0930.jpgIMAG0930.jpg IMAG0931.jpgIMAG0931.jpg

#2 11 years ago

I have wanted one for years. Never found a good priced one. You mind telling what you paid. The best Vid of all time. Have fun.

#3 11 years ago

Tron is has one of the coolest cabinets of all videogames! Someday I will get a tron.

#4 11 years ago

Tron is has one of the coolest cabinets of all videogames!

No doubt about it. Tron kicks a**! The only game I can think of with a cooler cabinet is the full environmental version of Discs of Tron ...

EDOT.JPGEDOT.JPG

#5 11 years ago

I haven't played an EDOT since the 80's! But I did play a DOT about 3 years ago. I loved it!

#6 11 years ago

Congrats! Game looks great.

#7 11 years ago

Here's mine. Light off it's a sexy machine. Lights on it wears the marks of arcade abuse. Good thing for a complete art kit from Phoenix Arcade...

IMG_4511.jpgIMG_4511.jpg IMG_4514.jpgIMG_4514.jpg IMG_4518.jpgIMG_4518.jpg IMG_4495.jpgIMG_4495.jpg

#8 11 years ago

Tron cab + Tron pin = perfect combination.

#9 11 years ago

I used to love to play that full enclosure one. Although I never really found a way to sit on that "seat" comfortably.....

#10 11 years ago

congrats on the tron score@!

i love me some tron. it was the first arcade i bought over 10 years ago. here's a few pics of my trons in the lineup i think tron/discs of tron has some of the coolest arcade artwork of all time. nothing beats those blacklights too!

152.JPG152.JPG 155.JPG155.JPG 219.JPG219.JPG

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

Here's mine. Light off it's a sexy machine. Lights on it wears the marks of arcade abuse. Good thing for a complete art kit from Phoenix Arcade...

Attachments IMG_4495.jpg (410.7 KB, 0 downloads) 1 hour old IMG_4518.jpg (288.5 KB, 0 downloads) 1 hour old IMG_4514.jpg (373.9 KB, 0 downloads) 1 hour old IMG_4511.jpg (201 KB, 0 downloads) 1 hour old

This may be said of many gals I met in bars in my youth.

#12 11 years ago

This is the one thing that got me hooked on coin-op back in 1988. I was given a dead Tron vid "If you can fix it you can keep it" and so I did. It's still with me today

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/original-tron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.