3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by drypaint
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Would a main section of a backglass art from the original artist be a good investment? Also... what would 1 sell for if I had to sell? Thanks

#2 3 years ago

(a) yes
    (b) depending on the piece, $500-$50000

#3 3 years ago

Price all depends on the game in question. I used to have several years ago but only have one left myself now.

1 year later
    #4 2 years ago

May I ask what you all have or have had? I love pinball original art. I have a number of Youssi pieces and a few O’Connor.

#5 2 years ago

As for value as others have said each piece is unique. A small rough preliminary work from a nothing title won’t be worth much. The final key art from a key title is much more desirable. I like the 500 - 50000 range above although it could even be higher or lower if the piece is especially crappy or especially awesome

#6 2 years ago

My gallery deals original art and we occasionally get original pinball art. We have some original art from Aerosmith (Dirty Donny) and 3 paintings by Alex Horley that were used on Spooky Pinballs Rob Zombie.

We have framed a lot of other original pinball pieces for collectors.

#7 2 years ago

Great to hear. My interest is mainly in the 90s stuff more than the current stuff, but do you have the art for sale on your website or anything? I'm not seeing it on your website but maybe I am missing it.

#8 2 years ago

Here is the link...
    https://theflipperroom.com/shop-1

You have to scroll to the bottom for original art. I don't have it set up to be purchased online, you have to email. The Rob Zombie art is in there but not the Aerosmith art.

One of the Rob Zombie pieces is in my pinside shop. It's the smallest of the three.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/original-pinball-art-good-investment?hl=drypaint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.