• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0138 (resized).JPG
IMG_0017 (resized).JPG

#1 5 years ago

I was very fortunate to find and purchase an Orginal Medieval Madness. I was able to fix and restore most items. Two items I am struggling with.

Draw bridge. I cannnot seem to find the right placement to allow bridge to close when in the up position. I would like to request someone with an orginal to post some pictures of the underside drawbridge mechanics. Specifically I am looking for the position of the swing arm on the drawbridge when it is in the up and down position.

Inserts One of the inserts the LOCK 2 had a hole in it. I replaced and purchased laminated decals from planetary. I spent 60 dollars and honestly it is horribly translucent as the light shines right threw black. Looking for ideas to make my own. Biggest challenge is how do I get access to a printer that prints white. Folks have posted hobbies stores have it but most in my area have closed up and the ones left do not have a printer that prints white. Looking for what others have found and done.

IMG_0017 (resized).JPG

IMG_0138 (resized).JPG

#2 5 years ago
Quoted from dzrossi:

Draw bridge. I cannnot seem to find the right placement to allow bridge to close when in the up position. I would like to request someone with an orginal to post some pictures of the underside drawbridge mechanics. Specifically I am looking for the position of the swing arm on the drawbridge when it is in the up and down position.

That looks normal to me. Sometimes a ball can get trapped back there when the bridge is raising. If the bridge were to close all the way the gears would strip out as the bridge pushed against the ball trapped between the bridge and gate.

#3 5 years ago

There is a thread somewhere that shows how to use small zip ties to tighten up the gap when the drawbridge is closed. I did it on mine and it definitely worked but eventually the zip tie broke and I haven't bothered installing it again because it doesn't really bother me, and it does provide some extra room for the ball trap scenario.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside