im (resized).png
cv (resized).png
csi_metal (resized).png
csi_LV (resized).png
bop (resized).png
acdc_flames (resized).png
acdc_flames_red (resized).png
acdc_crowd (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

ORIGINAL INSIDE DECALS 60$ shipped

Added: 2016-07-11 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (November 24th, 2016) • Ended: March 13th, 2019
Condition: New (selling multiple)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 60 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

ALL the art is original hand drawn from scratch. No shutterstock crap..
All the art was designed with the playfield elements in mind. Guides were used so the key elements of the art can interact with the ramps, plastics, objects, etc in the correct spots.
*** Get ORIGINAL art designed by real artists ***

The panels are produced with super strong scratch resistant vinyl.

Available for JD, BSD, CONGO, TOM, FT, T2, CFTBL, SS.

60$ each shipped with tracking number.

For discount on multiple items please pm me.

Item photos

jd_1_(resized).jpg
b_1_(resized).jpg
c_1_(resized).jpg
b_2_(resized).jpg
c_2_(resized).jpg
co_1_(resized).jpg
co_2_(resized).jpg
f_1_(resized).jpg
f_2_(resized).jpg
j_2_(resized).jpg
s_1_(resized).jpg
s_2_(resized).jpg
t_1_(resized).jpg
t_2_(resized).jpg
t2_1_(resized).jpg
t2_2_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are hassanchop's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to hassanchop's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Lisboa, PT

#2 7 years ago

I have your T2 decals, super nice, love the theme integration from the cabinet.

Have you considered doing a Jurassic Park set? Continuing the theme from the back splash plastic that has the dinosaurs?

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I have your T2 decals, super nice, love the theme integration from the cabinet.
Have you considered doing a Jurassic Park set? Continuing the theme from the back splash plastic that has the dinosaurs?

I usually need to have access to the machine in order to make a better job with full integration. In that way I can make art to the machine that looks like it was meant to be. Not some crappy 5 mins design that looks like it came straight from the sewer...
So if I get my hands on a JP I will make a set

#4 7 years ago

The Congo ones look great, nice designs.

#5 7 years ago

Do you have any new designs in the works? I'm gonna have to get some of those BSD decals.

#6 7 years ago

This is how they should be. I hate seeing people installing random cut and paste silhouettes on sunset hills that have nothing to do with the artwork on the game otherwise. There's an awful set floating around for JP, and for some reason people want it...

Great job! I unfortunately don't currently own any games you've done so far.

#7 7 years ago

I got the judge Dredd decals on mine and they look great

#8 7 years ago

Maybe something more interesting for the TH than what is currently being offered elsewhere.

#9 7 years ago

I would like to pile on for the Jurassic Park need. I have wanted something that matches the style of the art on the back wall since the first day I got this pin; the one available is a real POS. Your art looks really good and JP needs something so badly. If it would help I could try to get a nice picture of the back wall art for you to use as a style guide... I would like to say I have a set you have produced but sadly I don't own any of these games.

-Jim

#10 7 years ago

Some really nice designs. The BSD ones look fantastic in the game. Really like the SS ones also. Aesthetically really nice work on the art. My only complaints are the adhesion and the cut. The adhesion is not greatest, especially if you need to peel and restick for any reason they get droopy and won't stay up. To remedy this, I had to put some additional adhesive on. These could be die cut, so that no additional cutting was needed, but they are not a perfect cut out of the box. Tilt graphics does really well with the adhesion and die cut. If that process could be duplicated it would make these decals even better.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Some really nice designs. The BSD ones look fantastic in the game. Really like the SS ones also. Aesthetically really nice work on the art. My only complaints are the adhesion and the cut. The adhesion is not greatest, especially if you need to peel and restick for any reason they get droopy and won't stay up. To remedy this, I had to put some additional adhesive on. These could be die cut, so that no additional cutting was needed, but they are not a perfect cut out of the box. Tilt graphics does really well with the adhesion and die cut. If that process could be duplicated it would make these decals even better.

I would prefer no adhesion myself so I can put on what I want. Probably not a lot of people like that I suppose.

#12 7 years ago

Really nice work

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

My only complaints are the adhesion and the cut. The adhesion is not greatest, especially if you need to peel and restick for any reason they get droopy and won't stay up.

Really? I havent had an issue yet with mine. I pulled and restuck them a ton.

I agree about the die cut, but it was kind of nice to get it tucked in tight. I used an exacto knife and mine turned out nice.

Please please please do JP.

2 weeks later
#15 7 years ago

You are talking about the JP?
I need to get my hands on a JP in order to create the art. And I don't see any in my way

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

You are talking about the JP?
I need to get my hands on a JP in order to create the art. And I don't see any in my way

Well crap! How can we make this happen? What all do you need? Im sure some one could get you dimensions or pictures.

1 week later
#18 7 years ago

Bump for some one in Portugal with a JP

#19 7 years ago

Bump for some one in Portugal with a JP

hahahaha

Ok you got me.. In the end of September I will start some JP insides and I will ask for your help.

#20 7 years ago

One down... two more to go

Thanks again hassanchop!

IMG-20160811-WA0013_(resized).jpgIMG-20160811-WA0013_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#21 7 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

hahahaha
Ok you got me.. In the end of September I will start some JP insides and I will ask for your help.

Cool! Once they are done post in the JP owners thread and they will sell like hotcakes!

-Jim

#22 7 years ago

I have some thoughts on JP.

The back splash decal is pretty cartoon-y. Do you want to make a more realistic portrayal of the same scene and then in term make realistic looking side decals as well?

My thought is to use movie quality looking dinosaurs, electric fence, etc.

Im not sure if this would jack the overall look of the machine up or if it would bring it more into a movie quality look. With the translite being realistic, it may end up looking nice. I also think more realistic looking side decals might tie in well with the trex reproduction which is cinema quality.

Just some thoughts.

#23 7 years ago

I have some thoughts on JP.
The back splash decal is pretty cartoon-y. Do you want to make a more realistic portrayal of the same scene and then in term make realistic looking side decals as well?
My thought is to use movie quality looking dinosaurs, electric fence, etc.
Im not sure if this would jack the overall look of the machine up or if it would bring it more into a movie quality look. With the translite being realistic, it may end up looking nice. I also think more realistic looking side decals might tie in well with the trex reproduction which is cinema quality.
Just some thoughts.

I'd personally only be interested if it carried on the scene in the stock back panel. That artwork already meshes well with the playfield artwork, so I think having photo-realistic art right up against the playfield art would look bad.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

I'd personally only be interested if it carried on the scene in the stock back panel. That artwork already meshes well with the playfield artwork, so I think having photo-realistic art right up against the playfield art would look bad.

But your photo realistic trex doesnt?? lol...ooook...

#25 7 years ago

I agree completely!

-Jim

1 month later
#26 7 years ago

re-run

1 week later
#27 7 years ago

Updated list of available decals:
JD
BSD
CONGO
TOM
FT
T2
CFTBL
SS
TRON
CV
NF
ACDC
MET
JM
STTNG
IM
CSI
BOP
NBA

#28 7 years ago

I agree completely.

#29 7 years ago

Got pics of the stuff on your updated list?

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

Updated list of available decals:
JD
BSD
CONGO
TOM
FT
T2
CFTBL
SS
TRON
CV
NF
ACDC
MET
JM
STTNG
IM
CSI
BOP
NBA

Can you put up images of all the new ones please?

3 weeks later
#35 7 years ago

NF:
nf (resized).pngnf (resized).png
CV:
cv (resized).pngcv (resized).png
ACDC flames:
acdc_flames (resized).pngacdc_flames (resized).png
ACDC flames red:
acdc_flames_red (resized).pngacdc_flames_red (resized).png
ACDC crowd:
acdc_crowd (resized).pngacdc_crowd (resized).png
Met blue:
met_blue (resized).pngmet_blue (resized).png
Met black:
met_black (resized).pngmet_black (resized).png
JM:
jm (resized).pngjm (resized).png
STTNG:
sttng (resized).pngsttng (resized).png
ST Stern:
stern_st (resized).pngstern_st (resized).png
IM:
im (resized).pngim (resized).png
TRON:
tron (resized).pngtron (resized).png
CSI metal:
csi_metal (resized).pngcsi_metal (resized).png
CSI Vegas:
csi_LV (resized).pngcsi_LV (resized).png
bop:
bop (resized).pngbop (resized).png
NBA Stern:
nba_stern (resized).pngnba_stern (resized).png

#36 7 years ago

Jurassic Park????

1 week later
#37 7 years ago

Sorry didn't have time yet

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/original-inside-decals-60-shipped and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.