(Topic ID: 2404)

Original Bally's Tommy.

By SealClubber

13 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 13 years ago

anchorage.craigslist.org link
    I'm debating calling this guy up. lol

This was for sale for months last year at $3000. I was surprised it sold. Guess this is the poor sap who over paid by about 100%.

#2 13 years ago

think he was a big WHO fan ?

#3 13 years ago

I doubt he has done much maintenance on it. It appears that he isn't even sure who the manufacturer is.

#4 13 years ago

I'd tell him he got took and offer him $1000.

#5 13 years ago

Unfortunately I just bought the SM and have no money to offer. That's If he would take it, which I doubt he would. It's even missing the topper. Think I will let this one pass.

#6 13 years ago

"I doubt he has done much maintenance on it. It appears that he isn't even sure who the manufacturer is ..."

Yep, this is definitely not a good sign. He probably never cleaned it or replaced a single rubber.

1 week later
    #7 13 years ago

Apparently it sold. Ad was removed. Wonder if he got the $3000 asking price? Probably. People up here are crazy and have too much money.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/original-ballys-tommy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.