51 days ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by DrGonzo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 51 days ago

Hello everyone,

I'm a pinball collector and fan from Sweden. A couple of months ago I started to make and sell my own high quality reproduction decals and original designs. I've had difficulty finding good quality decals myself and decided to get into this thing. I will update this thread when there’s something new available. I'm also open for requests, so if you need something that doesn't exist, let me know and I'll try to get it done.

You can find my shop here: www.nordicpinballsupply.com

3 weeks later
    #2 29 days ago

What's new?

Two new products available.

- High Voltage Decal Set (5-pack). Two different versions available. This one is designed after a client request.
    - Jurassic Park (DE) T-Rex Jaw Decal Set. Made from super high quality scans and printed on glossy vinyl.

3 weeks later
    #3 2 days ago

What's new?

Three new decals available.

- Goldeneye Ball-Save Decal. This is a big one! Fix you infamous magnet ball-save wear and make it look factory new!
    - Stern Coin Door Decal. Special edition in pink for Playboy (2002). This one is designed after a client request.
    - Lockbar Receiver Caution Decal. For William/Bally pinball machines.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!