Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by joegeno
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fluffybunny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hello everyone,
I am considering ordering my first NIB machine and it is looking like it is going to be The Hobbit. I was wondering if there was a distributor that you would recommend, or is it still possible to preorder direct from Jersey Jack? I think with WOZ you could order direct before there were distributiors, is that correct? Thanks for any help and advice you can offer.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7 10 years ago

Thanks for the info everyone.

#16 10 years ago

Just wanted to tell everyone that I went with ordering it direct from Jersey Jack.

Lowepg as of right now I am taking advantage of the payment plan, I just can't afford a full priced NIB pin, I have 2 pins right now to keep me going until the hobbit comes out. I totally understand where you are coming from and was thinking about doing that with tron, but I am not in the position to do that right now.

Thanks again everyone for the advice and opinions and to the vendors out there thanks for posting, I will keep you in mind for in the future.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fluffybunny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ordering-hobbit?tu=fluffybunny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.