Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by joegeno
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballSTAR.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 10 years ago

I would recommend PinballSTAR Amusements..

We are nice folks, we bathe, and as a little bonus every game purchased we will donate out of OUR proceeds to a fund we have to purchase a Wizard of Oz game to donate to a Children's Hospital. We are doing this on sales of the WOZ, and the Hobbit... I'm setting aside a number of games of my WOZ allotment to save for down the road - I hope we can continue to do this continuously for different hospitals... Ok, that's my plug...

Good luck whereever you go - we're all good folks !

Joe Newhart
[email protected]
570-357-0042

#10 10 years ago

I will add we are at about 1/2 there now for the first WOZ donation and I hope to get alot more into the fund at the Allentown Pinfest by :

1. We donate a portion of every WOZ, Hobbit, and Virtuapin game sale to the fund.
2. We will have a collection jar at our booth for donations
3. Steve Keeler who is running the tournament and I have worked out a deal whereas I am donating prizes and he is going to allocate a portion of the entry fees for Friday to our fund ! Support the tournament please !
4. Jersey Jack Pinball donated two mini-playfields - one Castle and one Munchkinland we are selling for $ 225 each / both for $ 400 - all of it goes into the charity fund
5. We are selling WOZ full playfields for $ 500 - and we are donating $ 100 of each to the fund.

Finally, and I'll throw this out there now since we are on the topic... Steve who is running the tournament offered to put up a Stern game with TOPs button and tournament ability in the tournament area and all monies paid to play would be 100% to the charity fund... I would donate prizes for this... Unfortunately we thought of this just yesterday and we don't have a game to do it with - IF anyone would be so kind to bring a Stern game (with TOPS button installed) and allow us to use it to run a TOPS tournament on it - we can probably raise a boatload of money for it. I know it's last minute, but if there is an angel out there who can assist - please contact me at [email protected] or better yet call me 570-357-0042...

I should have just made this a separate post to get attention if anyone can help in the pinch here...

Thanks for your support...

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]
570-357-0042

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 91.00
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

13,000 (OBO)
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballSTAR.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ordering-hobbit?tu=PinballSTAR and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.