Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Pascal_J
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MtnFrost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

So I placed an order for a new PI-80x4 board for my Black Hole. I haven't seen any confirmation emails or any response yet. Is this common? What sort of lag time should I expect? I'm glad to be supporting his work, but was hoping to at least get a confirmation that they've seen my payment.

Thanks!

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm:

I ordered the "All in One" board for my system one about 6-7 months ago. I did email him first with a couple of questions I had before ordering and he responded within a day or two. I placed the order and I never received anything after that. When I placed the order I was able to see when the item would be shipped out, on a posted calendar on the site. I never received a tracking # or notification that it actually did ship. I did email him to see if I could get the tracking # and never received a reply back. About ten days later, my board was delivered safely and has worked flawlessly since.

Good to know, I also ordered the all in one. I didn't see a calendar on the site, so not sure about that. I guess we will see what happens. Thanks

#6 1 year ago

I didn’t see it as a feature of the board, and it’s not that important to me, but does the Pascal board also have a ball save feature?

#7 1 year ago

Hmm....so it doesn't look like Paypal was charged for the board. Now I'm not certain what to do, not knowing if the first charge will go through whenever Pascal gets to it, or if it didn't take for some other reason.....not wanting to buy two....

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from Xtraball:

I would click on “support” at the top of the Flippp homepage, then fill out the top questions and hit “contact” when it lites up. He’ll get back to you I’m sure.

Thanks, did. Will report back.

#14 1 year ago

Thank you Pascal - yeah, I never got an email- but I will try to order again today. Much appreciated!

#15 1 year ago

Follow up - I found the issues. 1) emails were going to spam automatically, fixed. 2) I don't normally order overseas, so I had to chat with the payment service first. I did order, did see it go through on the website. (also, the sidebar of the website breaks if the order doesn't go through, which I missed the first time - it tells you why, but it's hard to read in CSS and HTML error codes). Also, and this doesn't matter, but it wasn't me typing in all caps. Don't want to have that impression out there.

Now I'm very excited to put the heartbeat back into my Black Hole. Thanks all!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MtnFrost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ordering-from-pascal-flippp?tu=MtnFrost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.