1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by explosiveegg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fastpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 1 year ago

Sorry for the delay. I have been away with work. I will check in when I get back later today.

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from explosiveegg:

Thanks for the response.
    Your product looks awesome, and I appreciate what you have done for the homebrew community.
    I really have no issues waiting. It just seemed fishy that the order was marked shipped about a month ago and I couldn't get any response from your dedicated contact methods.
    My order number is #Lfv8.
    Look forward to hearing back.

We had packaged up a couple orders which were left for pickup but a neighboring business mistakenly thought they were delivered packages and picked them up to keep them "safe" for us. We were unaware this had happened and since then that owner had been away.

I have been swamped with day job work and had not followed status close enough. Completely dropped the ball there. I will be back late this evening and will sort this out and follow up in the morning and make this right!

Thank you for your patience!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fastpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside