Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by eggbert52
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I played the Hulk LE at a local Pinsider's house a couple weeks ago and loved it. Then played a pro at the local arcade down the street and thought to myself, "I have to get one of these". So, after owning a ton of pins I finally called my local distributor and got a NIB Avengers Pro. Woo hoo! Pretty excited about it, should be fun to unbox and enjoy the heck out of it. Plus, the wife loooves transformers and loved this even more so there is a +1! I just loved the art, lighting, call outs. Game seems pretty deep trying to get all the characters activated and a cool concept with tough shots.

Anyone else get their Avengers pro recently and love it? Anything to look out for?

#2 11 years ago

I like this game too, but haven't played a pro yet, only the Hulk LE. So, after playing both, what made you decide on the Pro vs. the LE?

#3 11 years ago

Congratulations. The Hulk package looks awesome.

A great way to start your NIB collection.

LTG : )

#4 11 years ago

Congrats!! Havnt played the pro but im sure its nice! Just got a Hulk myself..

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-nib

#5 11 years ago

Congratulations! I have never bought NIB. I was tempted by Avengers as I love all the Marvel movies, but upon hearing Star Trek rumors, I am waiting for it as I am bit of an admitted Trekkie. The only thing that beats out super heroes for me is science fiction. Plus, I love Steve Ritchie games. Can't wait to play Avenger's though.

#6 11 years ago

Haven't played LE, but pro is awesome. Got mine last week. I had a broken wire on mine as wires were sitting on ball eject coil, but fixed it and it's fine. Plunger is an issue and I already had one bulb go in a week. Other than that, really fun and challenging game!

I went with pro over LE due to price. In my mind, was hard to justify an extra $2500 basically for a ramp and LEDs. Hulk bridge on LE I imagine slows the game down.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

I like this game too, but haven't played a pro yet, only the Hulk LE. So, after playing both, what made you decide on the Pro vs. the LE?

Just the price point. I can't necessarily afford the LE and wanting to keep more cash on hand for a current project I am doing.

Quoted from Lermods:

Haven't played LE, but pro is awesome. Got mine last week. I had a broken wire on mine as wires were sitting on ball eject coil, but fixed it and it's fine. Plunger is an issue and I already had one bulb go in a week. Other than that, really fun and challenging game!

What was the plunger issue? I know the shooter lane being a flimsy plastic design bounces the ball around and slows it down a ton, but I hear of a metal one being made so I'll be getting that for sure. It'll help for a smoother release of the ball down the lane

#8 11 years ago

Congratulations on getting a brand new pin.

I would go with a pro also on avengers as I would rather have the pro and a another 2K game.
That 2K game would add a lot more play value then what the LE does over the pro.

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy

#9 11 years ago

Congratulations from a LE Blue owner! That Pro is going to be just as sweet!

#10 11 years ago

You have chosen... wisely.

#11 11 years ago

Such a fun game. Congrats on your first NIB!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ordered-my-first-nib-pin-avengers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.