• 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Tanooki
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Orbitor 1 The Pinball Adventure.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tanooki.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 8 years ago

I've never seen this game played before and that video is amazing. All the bends and curves on that playfield and the unusual sparse playfield seems to compliment itself enough not to get boring. If they for some odd reason ever added this local where I could play it, or even more crazy into Pinball Arcade, I'd take a stab at it.

#38 8 years ago

I've never seen one in 30+ years of messing with pinball tables, so unless I find one on vacation or someone rolls one into the Louisville Arcade Expo some year I doubt it. I've got a 1983 Bally table here that might as well be an EM table due to the design of it (Gold Ball) so I don't really mind sparse if the action is fun (which it is and gets little credit for due to the Bally hatred from when they went cheap.)

You're probably right as PBA would need an all new physics routine made for a game that isn't exactly truly popular so I doubt they'd want to bother. I don't think the rest would be an issue really because they have the code in there for spinners, uneven playfields, and the rest. I think the issue would be that whole open bottom end how the ball seems to curve back upon itself and the flippers where it seems like it needs a direct shot into that hole in the center to lose the ball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 125.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tanooki.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/orbitor-1-the-pinball-adventure?tu=tanooki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.