(Topic ID: 267982)

Orbitor-1 reproduction PF plexiglass / bubble backglass interest?

By BSavage

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I have a friend that has the ability to reproduce the plexiglass insert and back glass bubble. We are trying to figure out what this will cost and I'm wondering how many people would even be interested in these pieces and what you think you would pay for one or the other. Please respond if you are interested and and what you would want to pay and I'll find out. Of course the stinker in this will be the silly shipping. I'm in the DFW area so anyone around here could come get them. They will be made in Oklahoma.

Thanks for the read!

Brian

#2 3 years ago

I know Pacak was looking for one for a long time, not sure if he ever found one or not but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

John

#3 3 years ago

I could use the insert because mine is damaged - I do already have the plastic bubble so I wouldn't want that. I'd pay $200.

#4 3 years ago

I’d be interested in a bubble. Mine is pretty scratched up.

Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
Http://chrishiblerpinball.com/contact
http://www.PinWiki.com/ - The new place for pinball repair info

#5 3 years ago

I'm interested in both ... especially the bubble, but would also buy the insert to make it happen .

#6 3 years ago

I would be interested in grabbing 1 or 2 of the bubble if they are not too pricy.

#7 3 years ago

May be interested in the bubble depending on cost

1 month later
#8 3 years ago

Interested in both, maybe 2 bubbles and I’d use my old insert as a wall hanger.

1 month later
#9 3 years ago

I have a spare playfield, but it has several cracks in it that are in visible areas. Is there any way to repair these cracks? If not I guess I would be interested in both the playfield and the bubble. My bubble is all beat up. Depends on cost though. Judging by the thread, it seems there isn't much interest unfortunately.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
$ 199.95
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 3.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/orbitor-1-reproduction-pf-plexiglass-bubble-backglass-interest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.