New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 267982)

Orbitor-1 reproduction PF plexiglass / bubble backglass interest?

By BSavage

5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by mamawaldee
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 5 months ago

I have a friend that has the ability to reproduce the plexiglass insert and back glass bubble. We are trying to figure out what this will cost and I'm wondering how many people would even be interested in these pieces and what you think you would pay for one or the other. Please respond if you are interested and and what you would want to pay and I'll find out. Of course the stinker in this will be the silly shipping. I'm in the DFW area so anyone around here could come get them. They will be made in Oklahoma.

Thanks for the read!

Brian

#2 5 months ago

I know Pacak was looking for one for a long time, not sure if he ever found one or not but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

John

#3 5 months ago

I could use the insert because mine is damaged - I do already have the plastic bubble so I wouldn't want that. I'd pay $200.

#4 5 months ago

I’d be interested in a bubble. Mine is pretty scratched up.

Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
Http://chrishiblerpinball.com/contact
http://www.PinWiki.com/ - The new place for pinball repair info

#5 5 months ago

I'm interested in both ... especially the bubble, but would also buy the insert to make it happen .

#6 5 months ago

I would be interested in grabbing 1 or 2 of the bubble if they are not too pricy.

#7 5 months ago

May be interested in the bubble depending on cost

1 month later
#8 4 months ago

Interested in both, maybe 2 bubbles and I’d use my old insert as a wall hanger.

1 month later
#9 3 months ago

I have a spare playfield, but it has several cracks in it that are in visible areas. Is there any way to repair these cracks? If not I guess I would be interested in both the playfield and the bubble. My bubble is all beat up. Depends on cost though. Judging by the thread, it seems there isn't much interest unfortunately.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 49.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Boards
nvram.weebly.com
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 149.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside