IMG_1697 (resized).jpg
PlayfieldParts_mod2.png
IMG_1689 (resized).jpg
IMG_0017a.jpg
IMG_0016a.jpg
a (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
6 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slochar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 2 years ago

O1 was the source of my first successful software mod in 2008. No more timed game! I've been looking back over my working directory (which is named 'o1hack'.... still) and boy, did I just not know what the hell I was doing then (relatively). (Although, it does work.... just eliminates the minimum time requirements)

It's available on IPDB if anyone wants to check it out. I owned 2 O1 at the same time once (package deal) and a complete parts playfield (sorry, most of those parts are gone.... the spinning bumpers went first, of course). I wanted to put one of them in the downstairs bathroom (no one used it) so you can go into the narrow bathroom, shut the door, and have a surreal experience with the game. Sadly, the game was too wide to fit in there (and probably didn't clear the toilet, either).

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from Jappie:

I'm hoping against hope you will one time have the time and energy to work on the software of Stern's Lightning. Amazing game, apart from that idiotic situation where, during multiball, re-locked balls stay locked. Simply getting balls to eject after a re-lock would make that game -so- much better.

Well, 1/2 the work is already done, IIRC I commented up the lightning code a while ago I'll have to look around for that. I suppose the thing to do is let the ball go into the hole, score <something> and then eject it again.

I no longer have a lightning though so no way to test... can you test if I come up with something on it?

Also I recall on O1 when I had one.... my best ball time (or was it only game time?) was over 10 minutes. That was one hell of a game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
$ 3.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slochar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/orbitor-1-club-all-welcome?tu=slochar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.