IMG_1697 (resized).jpg
PlayfieldParts_mod2.png
IMG_1689 (resized).jpg
IMG_0017a.jpg
IMG_0016a.jpg
a (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
6 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 3 years ago

Glad there's a club, i'll give you a run for best Orbitor around i hope when i see mine. Was picked up in Victoria last week and dropped to a tech's place down the coast for him to see if he can make a scoring board and spinning scoring discs for one of the bumpers. Hoping to get it scoring and then buy the parts from Isochronic_Frost to complete when he has them available.
I love the weird and different, don't care what anyone says about the gameplay.

I only have some pics from the seller as i haven't seen it in the flesh yet, but it's beautiful. Wanted to buy the Space Invaders next to it too (i've been looking hard for one) but it had a few too many problems for the price.

ob2 (resized).jpgob2 (resized).jpgob3 (resized).jpgob3 (resized).jpgob4 (resized).jpgob4 (resized).jpgob7 (resized).jpgob7 (resized).jpgob8 (resized).jpgob8 (resized).jpgorb4 (resized).jpgorb4 (resized).jpgorb5 (resized).jpgorb5 (resized).jpg
#11 3 years ago

There was some stuff in the build thread listed above where someone found a piece that fit in there from a plumbing supply shop or somesuch.

1 month later
#14 3 years ago

Mine finally arrived yesterday. It's beautiful and absolutely wonderful to play (especially after a couple of brownies). No way anyones talking me out of this one. What a find.

orb1 (resized).jpgorb1 (resized).jpg

I think the gameplay is exceptional, seems like there's a lot of airswings sometimes, and it's hard to reach the top of the playfield, specially the top right loop shot, but wow.

#16 3 years ago

What's a good score on this machine? Bit hard with my bottom bumper not scoring, but had a good game this morning with a 300+ sec ball that got me to 912,000 odd.

#18 3 years ago

That's why i figured i'd ask here. The factory (i think)score on it at the moment is 1.55m.

1 week later
#20 3 years ago

I never thought i'd say this, but my pinball machine is going moldy.

How hard is it to get the perspex playfield off of the plastic base?

orb10 (resized).jpgorb10 (resized).jpg

orb11 (resized).jpgorb11 (resized).jpg

#22 3 years ago

Dunno, it looks like mold spores to me. It's even green in places. It's new, wasn't there when the machine was delivered two weeks ago. I was thinking that having it turned on 14 hours a day may be generating heat from the tube? When it goes down the back it'll only be turned on once or twice a week.

1 year later
#40 2 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Anyone know of a rules document for Orbitor 1 ?

It's pretty quick to figure out. I find that never having both flippers up at the same time can lead to all sorts of ball returns too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
$ 199.95
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 3.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/orbitor-1-club-all-welcome?tu=punkin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.