Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by wierdeer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I played one of these yesterday. If you ever see one in the wild, make sure you play it! Tons of fun and it messes with your mind!

#2 7 years ago

But were you drunk while playing? It's recommended on Orbiter 1.

#3 7 years ago

It’s a wacky ride, but the money it commands its a joke. It’s nonsense really.

#4 7 years ago

I wouldn't buy one, but i'll play it for free any day.

#5 7 years ago

Yep a fun game. Love the curved shot through the spinner. Or all the way around the outside haahaa. I played Pinslaves one afternoon a few years back.

#6 7 years ago

One of the collectors in the Seattle Tribe has one of these. Played it yesterday, in fact. I'll have to go along with the consensus, being drunk could actually help your performance on this one.
Aiming is impossible. Trapping the ball is impossible. There are shots that go down the outlanes that have enough momentum to curve back up through the flippers and back into play!! You never know with this game!

#7 7 years ago

Very whacky game. It has the nickname "the bath tub".

When it was at PPM, people would play it and on ball 1 they would be like "THIS IS CRAZY". By ball 3, they were basically finished with it.

When my friends and I played multiplayer games, the penalty for coming in last was you had to go play a game of Orbitor...

An interesting experiment and if I ever run a "whacky" split flipper it will be in the lineup, along with Disco Fever (banana flippers) and Varkon.

#8 7 years ago

It's definitely a pin that everyone should experience at least once. When I was at the PHOF the other day, I made sure that my non-pinhead friend played a game on it.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

but the money it commands its a joke. It’s nonsense really.

Just out of interest, what money does it command? I'd never sell mine because I love it, but an just curious what money this game would go for in the US...?

Quoted from LaughingOtter:

Aiming is impossible.

Not true... people who say this have clearly never played the game enough to get used to the way the ball behaves, it's a new set of rules that makes aiming different from standard pins... it's definitly still possible though!

Trapping the ball is impossible.

True... the game does have 'flow'

There are shots that go down the outlanes that have enough momentum to curve back up through the flippers and back into play!!

They can also go down the outlane and have enough momentum/spin to come back out of the opposite outlane, and wipe out the three DT's next to the right outlane in the process!!

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

Just out of interest, what money does it command? I'd never sell mine because I love it, but an just curious what money this game would go for in the US...?

I think the books say $1500-2000, which i wouldn't pay but i can see why others would. It's quite unique, so if that's what you want you aren't going to settle for something else.

That Blainbrook Entertainment Center is Blaine MN has one and i'm sure he'd sell it if anybody wants one. He said "everything's for sale" when i talked to him (sorry, don't know the owner's name).

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

It's quite unique, so if that's what you want you aren't going to settle for something else.

Good point... if you want a pin that has a curved playing surface and has high speed spinning rubber cylinders that give the ball enough spin that they seem to defy gravity as they eacape, then there's not a lot out there

4 years later
#12 3 years ago

I love this machine so much!! played it at papa 18 in division d tournement... now i want one so bad

#13 3 years ago

I would not want it as my only game, but everyone who plays it loves it.

#14 3 years ago

So random should use this game for tie breakers in tournaments

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Evansville, IN
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westwood, NJ
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside