4140D12E-DC2F-416E-82DE-21FD325A8F8B (resized).jpeg
IMG_0841 (resized).PNG
IMG_0842 (resized).PNG
Castiel (resized).jpg
panamafeet (resized).jpg
IMG_0840 (resized).JPG
buzz-lightyear-to-the-rescue (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #30 @NiftyLED lists the customer's machine for sale on Ebay. Posted by Sticky (6 years ago)

Post #51 Sticky posts more screenshots of messages exchanged with Nifty. Posted by Sticky (6 years ago)

Post #154 @NiftyLED offers to buy the machine for $800. Posted by NiftyLED (6 years ago)

Post #186 Additional screenshots from @Sticky Posted by Sticky (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrewNinja.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#325 6 years ago
Quoted from NiftyLED:

Heres a list of parts used
stencil kit $150
chrome leg bolts $5
purple gels
Alltek lamp board $120
Alltek MPU board $200
Alltek Solenoid board $150
lane guides $1.50 each
coil $15
playfield red posts $1 each
flipper & shaft $5
chrome lift trim
cabinet buttons and housings $4
leg bolt plate $10 each
plastic set $160
LED displays $250
pop bumper cap set $20
pop bumper body $7
led kit $200 (according to your website)
rubber kit $15
coin door price plates
coin door sticker
pop bumper skirt $3
and the list of services performed - excluding my labor - how many hours do you think it would take to get this game to where it is?
Cabinet repair, sand, basecoat
playfield touchup
chrome/polishing of metal parts

So for the things I have prices listed for, that's roughly $1360 in parts, without any kind of discount and some of the prices are high, but figured I would go to the high end vs low. Being you are a business, I would also assume you get a discount on those.

#333 6 years ago
Quoted from NiftyLED:

Youre not including any sub work and no, i pay retail for all of my parts and had to get some unobtanium parts from England too..

You are correct, I said I didnt include anything besides what I listed prices for. I was just pointing out what high retail was for the parts you listed was. That doesnt include cabinet work, playfield touch up or chroming which is hard to say what prices would be without seeing the beginning pieces.

#353 6 years ago

You have lost a lot more money than the $1700 you think this guy owes you above and beyond by your responses here. There are a lot of people who will see this and no longer order from you, like me. I have ordered from you in the past, but after seeing how you handled this, no more. Ill just wait for things to come back in stock at comet instead of "having" to have it right away.

#431 6 years ago

You silly people saying its a good way to get shot.....this is Kalifornia, everyone knows they don't allow anyone to have guns! (except the illegal ones the criminals have)

#477 6 years ago

Anyone able to pass a popcorn refill? I dont want to get up and leave this post. Id come back to 50 new messages...

#489 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I'm glad you're upfront about your cost .... too soon?

Yeah but after I gave him my bowl and he filled it, he said it was $10....

#537 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Does anybody buy LEDs from Nifty anyway? I mean, most people I see are buying from Comet or Cointaker.

I have in the past when Comet was out of stock on something. Never again.

#567 6 years ago

Honestly, to me it sounds like chrome or stainless is the same price from your messages. How would I know? As to the plastics, etc., he said "we discussed" which sounds like he already asked you for that and was in your original quote.

#575 6 years ago
Quoted from NiftyLED:

Nowhere in our discussion does it say that!

It says it right in the second text picture YOU posted!

#593 6 years ago
Quoted from NiftyLED:

Did you honestly think a plastic set was free? LED displays are FREE? honestly? just tell me that and ill try to wrap my head around it

"We discussed" implies that you already had agreed to it (you didnt correct him either). You said you had LED displays, but you didnt mention a price (but did about the boards). To me it seems like you had them and would throw them in.

#619 6 years ago
Quoted from NiftyLED:

One guy, ONE GUY.
You have my number, please make arrangements that way...

Hahahaha....Cant send Hilton and 9 other guys I guess

#675 6 years ago

Id be a little unhappy with that work. First, there is a nick in the paint on the left top front of the cabinet (its there in some pics but not others...maybe it was fixed), as well as some sanding marks? Second, that playfield touch up looks really bad. Ive seen some of Neo's work first hand, and this is like amateur hour compared to his. Just saying.

#691 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Man I most be looking at the wrong pictures. Are you looking at the "Thousands" lettering at all?

EXACTLY! Man, I thought maybe I was being picky. In that same pic, look at all the ball swirls that are still there, and the circles are anything but straight. Looks horrible to me.

#712 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Honestly after further review and seeing that playfield touch up job, I would just tell him to keep the damn game. You said you bought the game for 500 right? I would eat the 500 and walk away and go find another playboy machine.

Agreed. Or take that $800 they offered...lol. No way the game is worth $3k with that playfield.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

2,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Macomb, MI
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Diego, CA
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Coffs Harbour, NS
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrewNinja.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/orangecountypinballcom-daniel-buenrostro-tries-to-steal-my-machine?tu=BrewNinja and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.