Topic Stats

• 1,375 posts
  • 220 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 152 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0E365DB6-A589-41D0-9F2D-00AD2296188A (resized).jpeg
IMG_0859 (resized).JPG
goodfellas-jimmy-two-times (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20171224-091826 (resized).png
31595B69-3B9A-41BA-96D8-E37EB8CB8486 (resized).png
614499C6-2A76-4581-96F4-B2068842F64B (resized).png
scrooge_pic01 (resized).jpg
ec8fb082c28f93cfba747f43b92f253e (resized).jpg
IMG_3896 (resized).PNG
4140D12E-DC2F-416E-82DE-21FD325A8F8B (resized).jpeg
IMG_0841 (resized).PNG
IMG_0842 (resized).PNG
Castiel (resized).jpg
panamafeet (resized).jpg
IMG_0840 (resized).JPG
buzz-lightyear-to-the-rescue (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

32 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 1374 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 28.
#1351 1 year ago

Anyway, I'm sorry I said that EMs played too slow for my taste and that my earliest pinball that I liked was Space Shuttle.

Those words are so absurd that they are a laugh riot. Thank heavens that someone was brave and hearty enough to point out the total wrongness of it.

Keep up the good work, guys. If you don't continuously hector and correct each other, the world will explode in a radioactive fireball.

#1352 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You're definitely an expert on clown puking or rainbow puking pinball machines....whatever it is that you call it.

Oh dear.

I'm wrong again.

#1353 1 year ago

Stop all the arguing and go give some blood " ya filthy animals "

IMG_0859 (resized).JPG

#1354 1 year ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Stop all the arguing and go give some blood " ya filthy animals "

Buzz we are talking about Bulldogs and 4K tv’s here, this is worth arguing about ok?

1 month later
#1355 1 year ago

Email this morning:

Dear Nifty LED Customers,

We are writing to give some important news. We appreciate your business over the last several years and while we would like to continue to serve you and the pinball community, changes in our personal lives (family, work, etc) have made the ability to do so difficult.

It is with mixed emotions that we announce that we will be closing our online store that you're familiar with, NiftyLED.com. With that, we have worked out a partnership with Comet Pinball to share our existing customer base and would like to recommend that any business you'd like to give Nifty be passed along to Comet Pinball instead.
They are a great company to work with and they offer comparably high-quality bulbs that match what you've come to depend on from us.

If you need help finding Comet bulbs that are equivalent to your Nifty favorites, you can click here. Beginning March 1, we will be forwarding our website to cometpinball.com for your shopping convenience.

Thank you, again, for your patronage and also for supporting Comet going forward.

Regards,
Nate and Daniel

#1356 1 year ago

There you have it; Hope it was worth it.

#1357 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

There you have it; Hope it was worth it.

This isn't connected to that decision. They want to get bulldogs of their own and make sure to have more time to spend with them, actually.

#1358 1 year ago
Quoted from jar155:

...They want to get bulldogs of their own and make sure to have more time to spend with them, actually.

Ah the 'Merican dream; can;t blame'em.

#1359 1 year ago
Quoted from jar155:

They want to get bulldogs of their own

I dont get it. Care to explain?

#1360 1 year ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

I dont get it. Care to explain?

I take it as children, if you were following earlier in the thread.

#1361 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I take it as children, if you were following earlier in the thread.

Ah ok, thanks. I did not read the entire thread, just the key posts.

#1362 1 year ago

Who would have thought cheating one customer would destroy your entire business?

#1363 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Who would have thought cheating one customer would destroy your entire business?

The power of the internet

#1364 1 year ago

Sorry to see Nifty go. They always provided good service for me and I liked their complimentary french fries trays that they used to send with every order.

Glad to see that they made arrangements with Comet to serve their existing customers too.

#1365 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Sorry to see Nifty go. They always provided good service for me and I liked their complimentary french fries trays that they used to send with every order.
Glad to see that they made arrangements with Comet to serve their existing customers too.

Eh, I'm not sorry to see them go. After that stunt, it might keep them from scamming someone else, so that's good news in my book. Comet LEDs have always been excellent and there aren't any worries of them selling your game behind your back.

#1366 1 year ago

Comet is indeed awesome and the perfect company to transition to. I'll definitely shop through Comet when I need bulbs.

I like how everybody thinks that a handful of Pinsiders sunk a company though. Self-aggrandizing attitude much? And no, I'm not going to fight or argue about that with people who don't know any better.

#1367 1 year ago
Quoted from jar155:

I like how everybody thinks that a handful of Pinsiders sunk a company though. Self-aggrandizing attitude much? And no, I'm not going to fight or argue about that with people who don't know any better.

Blah blah.

#1368 1 year ago
Quoted from jar155:

Comet is indeed awesome and the perfect company to transition to. I'll definitely shop through Comet when I need bulbs.

I think Nifty probably sunk themselves and I highly doubt that it was just this one incident that did it.

#1369 1 year ago

All i wanna know is, where in the hell did the guy with the Bulldog disappear to?

#1370 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

All i wanna know is, where in the hell did the guy with the Bulldog disappear to?

Looks like you guys all helped him out and then left when he didnt need you guys anymore? Did he ever donate to charity?

#1371 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think Nifty probably sunk themselves and I highly doubt that it was just this one incident that did it.

Yep! Those guys were the biggest scammers ever! They scammed me out of my scam! Where are all their other victims?

#1372 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Youve got to be right... i mean the internet clearly won here and helped bring down a scammy business. Pat yourselves on the back guys, we won!!!

#1373 1 year ago

About to install my new 110” tv guys... if you acknowledge it, i know youre out to scam me

0E365DB6-A589-41D0-9F2D-00AD2296188A (resized).jpeg

#1374 1 year ago
Quoted from Bulldog:

Youve got to be right... i mean the internet clearly won here and helped bring down a scammy business. Pat yourselves on the back guys, we won!!!

I dont think its about putting someone out of business. No decent person would want to do that to someone......well not to most people anyway. It was about right and wrong and the one guy from Nifty, cant remember his name, just seemed to be doing things wrong like selling someone elses game and thinking it was ok to do that. It was just a messed up deal and im glad it got resolved.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 1374 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 28.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside