(Topic ID: 66428)

Orange County Choppers

By wildalan

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

OCC-proto (resized).jpg
    OCC.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Hi

I'am Thinking on Selling My One of 12 Orange County Choppers Let me Know If Anyone Is Looking for one

Thanks ALAN

#3 10 years ago

thought for a second there that you had 12 bikes from OCC.

#4 10 years ago

YA Wish I Had one of those

#5 10 years ago

I would'nt buy a bike those losers built at any price.

"Anyone have a bigger hammer so I can make this bolt fit"?.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from playernumber4:

I would'nt buy a bike those losers built at any price.

"Anyone have a bigger hammer so I can make this bolt fit"?.

I met a guy that has one of there bikes. He is not to thrilled with it. I live pretty close to them and have seen several of there bikes,and they do look real cool but there just not user friendly.

#7 10 years ago

Personally, I think if they used Paul Senior's likeness embedded on a urinal cake, they would sell like hotcakes. I'm trying to think of any good traits about Paul Senior......but there are none.

#8 10 years ago

I played one of these at expo its OK not highly impressed graphics are blah rather have a virtual pin, but good luck I don't know why they even thought these were a good idea to prototype

#9 10 years ago

The teacher in me is going bonkers right now.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from ThatGuy:

I know I know! Bad grammar bad spelling and no punctuation I get it everywhere I go. Just something more for people to pick at me about as if it means anything in true intelligence... just look at it as an language barrier I was special ed sorry.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from ThatGuy:

They should probably pull out.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

They should probably pull out.

Pull out what is that a sexual joke? Because its not funny to me

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from jjsrt8:

My apologies.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from jjsrt8:

Oh wait, I just read your post in the PBL thread about moist "dappening" underwear. Now I feel offended.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Oh wait, I just read your post in the PBL thread about moist "dappening" underwear. Now I feel offended.

Your seriously offended by that. What your saying is a personal attack if I'm reading it right which you make pretty clear in the next comment your saying my parents should have pulled out so I wasn't born real classy.

#16 10 years ago

Hey cut it out guys, no need for that on this site.

#17 10 years ago

Robin, I respectfully disagree; (language barrier?): Now....., it may be true that TaylorVA is a known..... butt, I must admit he made a funny that no one seemed to have picked up on. And the wrong peeps were offended? And someone who cant spell apparently can't infer either. Butt, I digress!

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

butt...Butt, I digress!

Is this another part of that same joke?

#19 10 years ago

I passed through Fresno on my last trip to SanFran and I could swear overhearing a conversation between a dude at a bar talking to a colleague about the teachers' convention he attended where he went bonkers all over "some guy."

#20 10 years ago

Hey wildalan looks like a fun and a rare machine. GLWS Got to love the SR v.s.JR drama on the OCC series

OCC.jpgOCC.jpg
    #21 10 years ago

I'm sorry, call me immature. Its late, but I re-read this thread and I can't stop laughing.

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Hey cut it out guys, no need for that on this site.

Seriously?

Have you seen the stuff that gets posted on Pinside?

I made a joke, albeit an immature one, in response to something someone else typed and this person infers that I somehow didn't want them born? Really?

And when I first saw that they were offended I really did feel bad so wrote the apology only to stumble across the Pinball Life thread were they're talking about vibrating pinball machines and underwear(all taken out of context to make a point) so figure the person has a sense of humor....I was obviously mistaken.

I guess I'll stick to trolling threads posting racy GIFs or boob pics in any thread I'm bored with...oh wait, I don't do that.

Quoted from vicjw66:

Robin, I respectfully disagree; (language barrier?): Now....., it may be true that TaylorVA is a known great guy that helps people when he can and has given his time and careful consideration to what he post butt, I must admit he made a funny that no one seemed to have picked up on. And the wrong peeps were offended? And someone who cant spell apparently can't infer either. Butt, I digress!

quote altered for my ego.

#23 10 years ago

Wait. Does OP have 12 of these machines? Or he has 12 machines, and one of those happens to be an OCC video pin and he wants to sell it? ... Because if it's that first one, ... WAT?

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Seriously?
    Have you seen the stuff that gets posted on Pinside?
    I made a joke, albeit an immature one, in response to something someone else typed and this person infers that I somehow didn't want them born? Really?
    And when I first saw that they were offended I really did feel bad so wrote the apology only to stumble across the Pinball Life thread were they're talking about vibrating pinball machines and underwear(all taken out of context to make a point) so figure the person has a sense of humor....I was obviously mistaken.
    I guess I'll stick to trolling threads posting racy GIFs or boob pics in any thread I'm bored with...oh wait, I don't do that.

quote altered for my ego.

Then what exactly did you mean by pull out? I'm stumped on that comment I'm not offended by it as a word or saying but if its directed towards a person its uncalled for. You bring up a slight sexual joke is whatever I'm not offended by the word but offended in what context your using it in.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from jjsrt8:

Then what exactly did you mean by pull out? I'm stumped on that comment I'm not offended by it as a word or saying but if its directed towards a person its uncalled for. You bring up a slight sexual joke is whatever I'm not offended by the word but offended in what context your using it in.

"The teacher in me"..

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

"The teacher in me"..

OK I get it now sorry it went over my head that one I wasn't reading right till I took a better look. Sorry TaylorVA no hard feelings just kinda on the edge with people saying stuff to me like that a lot didn't realize the joke after I reread the original comment I get it now.

#27 10 years ago

Didn't OCC retheme a few Harley Davidson pinball machines to an OCC theme and give them to charity?

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Didn't OCC retheme a few Harley Davidson pinball machines to an OCC theme and give them to charity?

There was an OCC mod of no-good gophers - a pinsider I know has one of those.

#29 10 years ago

They have done a couple of things like that. They do participate in charity events often. They are making so much money between all their ventures that they cannot figure out how to spend it all. I just would never have a bike that they half-assed together. I would not want people to laugh at me for paying such crazy prices for their bikes either just because of their name on it. Their stuff is not highly regarded in terms of quality by experienced builders at the events at Myrtle Beach, Daytona Beach events etc. But they sure draw a crowd at any personal appearances.

And we wonder why so many kids go into college loan debt taking "performing arts" classes!

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from jjsrt8:

OK I get it now sorry it went over my head that one I wasn't reading right till I took a better look. Sorry TaylorVA no hard feelings just kinda on the edge with people saying stuff to me like that a lot didn't realize the joke after I reread the original comment I get it now.

sorry, previously posted above before I read this.

No worries on my end, I would never post something here to offend someone.

#32 10 years ago

I kinda miss seeing those two guys fight it out over the bikes. I miss Mikey more though, that guy was comedy gold in the first few seasons. Good luck with your sale!

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

There was an OCC mod of no-good gophers - a pinsider I know has one of those.

Shucks, ruined a perfectly good NGG.

8 years later
    #34 1 year ago

As a current owner of this virtual pin, I wonder what ever happened to the original poster's machine. There's only 6 of these machines accounted for at this point; this could be a 7th.

OCC-proto (resized).jpgOCC-proto (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/orange-county-choppers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.