Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by lb1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_00000270.jpg
    image-614.jpg
    image-829.jpg
    image-486.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from pintechev:

You should go to bobcat batteries on Thursday nights and talk to Gary (and play pinball while you are there). He does nice clearcoat work.

Yea is the only one that I have heard doing clearcoat in the bay. He does not do any touch ups but if all you need is a clearcoat he can take care of you.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from lb1:

Are we talking glass like?

I've never had it done by him so I can't say. Maybe someone that has can provide some details on that.

1 week later
    #11 10 years ago

Thanks for the update lb1 good luck with the project!

PS thanks for the thumbs down redlines perhaps you could of added something to the discussion to help instead of just clicking the thumbs down. Just a thought.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from lb1:

I actually never did this kind of voting before, but I will now going forward. Good way to identify useful information.

It's a good way to kind of highlight some of the more helpful comments in a thread.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/options-to-clear-a-playfield-in-the-bay-area?tu=the_dude_abides and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.