Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by tslayer71
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    relay2 (resized).JPG
    relay1 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tslayer71.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi, my GI relay board (C-11998-1) and molex connector got fried. So should I just replace the molex connector and the whole relay board assembly (C-11998-1), including the relay to fix this? Do I need to worry about anything else, or did it probably just fry due to age or a bad relay?

thanks,
    tslayer

#3 6 years ago

Here you go. Totally took out pin 1. The only problem with turning on all your games at once is that if something fries, it takes awhile to find it

relay1 (resized).JPGrelay1 (resized).JPG

relay2 (resized).JPGrelay2 (resized).JPG

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from GRUMPY:

That can be fixed, but it will never be pretty again. Are you running GI leds or not?

No all regular bulbs. So a molex connector failure? Use LEDs so it doesn't get so hot?

#8 6 years ago

Cool - thanks for your help! Might be a good excuse to put in LEDs. The relay assembly is pretty much out of stock everywhere. I think great lakes modular has it though as part number : sy11-rb1-a

#9 6 years ago

So if I wanted to fix it just solder in the pin and check for continutiy?

#11 6 years ago

Thanks! Maybe I'll buy a new one and fix the other for a spare....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tslayer71.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/opt-11-gi-relay-board-question?tu=tslayer71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.