Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 89 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PersonX99
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

a51c8fb0167fa903356e21a32b189d78 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevinbuffalo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#71 6 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Bro/Talk Pinball has good production value... but they are super sponsor heavy with close ties to JJP. Their opinions - especially when it comes to JJP games come across as influenced to my ears. Other game opinions have too much of a tournament player slant for my liking.

Appreciate your thoughts. I know we are pretty into JJP (and I find myself thinking -- am I gushing about Dialed In too much??) but that's the same reason we're happy to have them as a sponsor -- we only have sponsors who we truly believe in and support. That said, I feel we're transparent about it and have made a point to never officially review a JJP game since they're a sponsor as well. It wouldn't be fair to our listeners to do that.

I can honestly say that even without the JJP sponsorship I'd still be praising the hell out of Dialed In

The tournament player slant: Guilty as charged! That's just who we are.

Thanks for listening!
    -Kevin

#73 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chalkey:

I like your show a lot but any time you guys talk anything JJP you really couldn't pour it on any thicker.

I'll try to keep it in check haha

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevinbuffalo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/opinions-on-what-podcasts-to-listen-to?tu=kevinbuffalo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.