Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Elevatorman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg

#1 5 years ago

I have a friend who is willing to trade his FIRE! pinball and Gottlieb Gladiator for one of my 90's era pinball machines. I have a data east simpsons and a judge dredd. I was considering selling them but not sure if I should trade one of those for his 2 pinball machines.

#2 5 years ago

sounds close enough

#3 5 years ago

I would not trade either of those titles for both.

Fire is pretty solid but gladiators...

Fire probably around 1400 itself

Simpsons around 2K
Dredd 2.3 to 2.5k range

If looking to shake it up ask about fire plus cash for Simpsons maybe just my opinion.

#4 5 years ago

It sounds like a fair trade if you like either of his games.

#5 5 years ago

I actually like both of his games but knowing what I could get for the simpsons and judges dredd if I sold them is why I am hesistant. I really don't think I would trade the judge dredd but would rather sell and get the $ for it. The simpsons is the one I am not sure about what to do.

#6 5 years ago

Both deals sound relatively close money wise.

If it were me I would hesitate trading judge dredd for those two, but would probably do The Simpsons trade.

#7 5 years ago

Data East Simpsons is a $2000 game? His 2 for the Simpsons is way in your favor I think. Better make that deal before he learns better.

#8 5 years ago

He isn't into the pinball scene so he is just looking to get a 90's multi ball game so he won't change his mind regarding the trade

#9 5 years ago

Fire and Gladiators are both waaaaaaaay better than DE Simpsons individually, but together it is a no-brained.

That said I think DE Simpsons is completely awful and I happen to like Gladiators more than most, so maybe I'm a little biased.

#10 5 years ago

When I played gladiators I found it fun and very fast game play.

#11 5 years ago

My own opinion is its nearly impossible to get an even dollar for dollar trade, given the differences on condition, real world pin price nuances, etc. Trading with a friend can
complicate things as you'll see the fruits of your trade well into the future.

I see it this way. If you are truly ready to give up one of your prized pins.......and truly enjoy the pin (s) you will be receiving, go forward and be happy.

#12 5 years ago

I would trade de Simpsons for both for sure. I would struggle more trading JD but that's just because I like dredd.

#13 5 years ago

Gladiators is a pretty fun,fast and underated game.
Fire is also fun but not as deep as Gladiators.I own both and they both get played.You could led you Gladiators out,looks awesomeimage.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside