10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Max_Badazz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I am selling off my Williams IJ (once the snow and ice goes away to get it out)..... I've had it for almost 15 years and I don't play it much anymore.....it's kind of a waste having that expensive of a game just collecting dust

One of my options is an IJ4 in partial trade (there's a second game with my IJ). I've played a few games on one in the Space Mt arcade a couple years ago and liked it...however I didn't get a ton of time on it. Question is, is it a decent game that will fit well in a mid-sized collection, and what game is it similar to (like rules depth and # shots similar)? Is it more mode based or multi-ball based? Ideally I would love to get some good time on IJ4, but that is not possible, so I figured I would ask here.

My other option is to trade it for an AFM (with my second game)....I know that game and really like it. I had the RFM for a couple years and enjoyed it.

Thanks!

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from RyThom:

I like the Hollywood Heat-esque

I love Hollywood Heat.... its in my top want list. By far my favorite 80's game. All I have now is a populated playfield and framed translite hanging in my game room

Sounds like IJ4 has some good points, but has the boring repeat shots.....also sounds like AFM is the no brainer

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 39.95
Hardware
RavSpec

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/opinions-on-ij4-gameplay?tu=Max_Badazz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.