Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by doompin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

There are a couple of pins that have caught my eye , never played either. One is Police Force and the other is Lights Camera Action. Both are pins I would like , probably Lights Camera Action ahead of PF. What are decent price for them? Also which would have a longer lasting for game play? For re- sale down the road which would hold its value more ?

#2 1 year ago

If you're going for points, Police Force is basically a one shot game (center ramp).

#3 1 year ago

somewhere around a grand for either one i'd guess.

#4 1 year ago

Lights Camera Action is not that much fun to me given how mystery-award focused it is. Of the Premier games of its era it doesn't shine IMHO.

Police Force is a standard system 11 style rule set. Terrible theme but fun to flip.

#5 1 year ago

I would not buy either one unless they were like $600 each.

#6 1 year ago

I like Police Force. I think it was supposed to be a Batman Game and got changed. I even like the art.

#7 1 year ago

There is a LCA listed for $1800 which compared to past sales in the archive is more than the average and a PF for $1350 which is slightly more than average . I don't want to over pay then not be able to at least get my money back if I decide to sell.

1 week later
#8 1 year ago

I just picked up a working Police Force for $900. I thought it was a fair price. LCA is cool. I love Gottlieb games of that era so that is what I would probably go for, all else being the same.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 22.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 21.00
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 999.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside