Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by s1500
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#2 11 years ago

I've only played it virtually, but I really like it...I'd definitely pick one up if I found one within my price range.

#3 11 years ago

bought it on the fly-

guess i'll find out the hard way...

-jon

#4 11 years ago

Exciting! Let us know how it turns out!

#5 11 years ago

totally, will do...

i pick it up 2moro.

it's plug n' play, so will give it a solid trial.

-jon

#6 11 years ago

There was one for sale locally for quite a while at $1800 I think. It eventually sold. To me it is very representative of Segas in general. Interesting to look at, some fun shots, simplistic software. Since you love Segas it should be right up your alley!

#7 11 years ago

It has great sounds and music. The game play is good, not great. It is all about the multiballs. Make sure the magnet in the spinning disk is working, as it is a cool feature when one if the multiballs starts.

#8 11 years ago

Never played this game personally very interested in opinions. Check back for updates.

#9 11 years ago

I'm Gonna Be Honest on this !! My Pin Tech Jack bought & Shop'd a Lost in Space , His Usual Guy's drop by from tyme to tyme to see what he's got . ( I'm 1 of them ) I did a Video ... Jack Sold it to a Regular . * $ 1800.00

Less than 1-Month Later , I heard the Buyer Wanted to Trade or Sell it.. Wasn't his Thing !!
Alot of Pin's Strike PPl different way's.. I Didn't want it either.. JMOP ..... B_R

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'm Gonna Be Honest on this !! My Pin Tech Jack bought & Shop'd a Lost In Space , His Usual Guy's drop by from tyme to tyme to see what he's got . ( I'm 1 of them ) I did a Video ... Jack Sold it to a Regular . * $ 1800.00
» YouTube video
Less than 1-Month Later , I heard the Buyer Wanted to Trade or Sell it.. Wasn't his Thing !!
Alot of Pin's Strike PPl different way's.. I Didn't want it either.. JMOP ..... B_R

appreciate the honesty... else not worth askin'

it's mint from one of the script-writers' offices. unplayed. a gift from 'new line cinema'. needless to say, it works...

doesn't necessarily make it fun.

will report.

-jon

1 year later
#11 10 years ago

I love Segas and like this one. It has a good art, nice shots, but it has the simplest game I ever saw. It is ideal for those days you don't want to think too much on strategies, but on days you wanna some challenge, you will pass this machine...

#12 10 years ago

Longish ball times(at least to me).
Mix of easy & hard shots.
Miss a ramp shot? It drops elsewhere(neat feature).
Worth it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 18.95
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 12.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 45.00
Lighting - Other
PinballToys

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 45.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/opinions-lost-in-space and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.