Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Stack15
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stack15.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

So I found one of these for sale near me. I love the Simpsons but I remember this game being terribble in the arcade. What are everyone else's opinions on gameplay and depth?

I figure it is worth $800-$1,200. Opinions there too please?

#2 11 years ago

The price is $1,000. I don't think I would want to pay $800 as I am thinking of it as a decoration to go with my Simpsons collection. I also wonder if these non-DMD games are about to drop in value.

Yes, yes, I know it isn't all about money.

#5 11 years ago

Thanks. I love the Simpsons. I haven't played this game in 15 yrs or so but I remember being super disappointed in it. I would like the game for the artwork.

#6 11 years ago

I tried to email him for playfield pictures and to ask if he would take $800. I don't feel like calling from work. Maybe at lunch.

I also wonder if I should just hang onto my money for a DMD game. I am not a big fan of the pre DMD interface.

#8 11 years ago

It is 2.5 hrs north of me. Playing it for awhile is a great idea but I have the problem of not wanting to drive 5 hours to not buy something.

Space is more of a problem than money. I have room for 5 machines. JD, WWF or a NIB machine would probably be best for me (one of the three). No I am not a xmen fan.

#10 11 years ago

Haha. Yeah. I am on break now and not calling. I have learned that I the price is fair for the machine (in this case it is) that it will sell in ATL in a few hours.

So even if I wanted it at $1,000 I probably would be too late as it would be 7pm before I got there.

I would like one of these for the cabniet art. I think T2 is deeper? But T2 is about as shallow of a ruleset as I could still be happy with.

#12 11 years ago

Thanks. You sound just like me. I would not pay $1,000 for the game. $800 tops. I would gladly trade my silent scope 2 arcade game for it -- even plus a little cash.

I figure I will call on Friday and make a Saturday trip if it is still available. Odds are it will sell tonight.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stack15.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/opinions-de-simpsons?tu=stack15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.