Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by pookycade
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20191218_225902 (resized).jpg
    CrispEnchantingCapybara-small.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snaroff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

If this adds to the spread of the virus. People moving games into houses, increases the exposure to more people.
    And what if a person infected traces back to the machine.
    Will CBS cover that too ?
    I know people are renting machines.
    For me the risk of getting infected or sued into the ground. Isn't worth the money/risk.
    LTG : )

Sued by tracing it back to a machine? That sounds really paranoid and really difficult to prove. Also trivial to include a clause in the rental agreement that the owner of the machine cleaned it thoroughly and isn't responsible for any illness resulting from the transaction.

From my perspective, it's no different than allowing restaurants to do take-out and delivery. Once the game is in your home, you can wipe it down just like you do groceries.

In any event, thought it was an interesting way for an op to keep some people employed!

#39 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

With what is going on right now. I have good reason to be paranoid.

Maybe yes. Maybe no. Might be a one in a million shot. Me, I don't have the reserves to fight off a lawsuit.
    LTG : )

Lloyd, I totally understand and certainly wasn't telling you (or anyone else) what to do!

Whenever pinball is in the news, I think it's worth watching. If pinball weren't relevant, they wouldn't bother talking about it on a national news program. This particular segment (that aired today) was directly relevant to this thread...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snaroff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/opinions-about-the-future-of-pinball?tu=snaroff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.