• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221026_200422 (resized).jpg
20221101_095239 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

I purchased a apron decal from Ministry of Pinball for my bally flash gordon I am restoring. I received it and was very disappointed. I was shipped in a very small box folded. You can see lines or a grain in the ink. The shooter gage decal is completely different art and color than the original. The font that says "Pinball" is different. It is dull and not glossy. It looks like it was printed off some PC and could have done it myself. I emailed them and they got back to me right away asking for a pic. I sent a pic right away. Now I hear nothing. It is a sticker that probably cost me about 40 bucks with the conversion and shipping. Let me know what you think of the quality.

20221026_200422 (resized).jpg20221026_200422 (resized).jpg20221101_095239 (resized).jpg20221101_095239 (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

Poor ... not even close!

#3 1 year ago

It looks like the crap that Classic Arcades prints. Sadly, they are sold under a license from PPS. Rick doesn’t seem to care about quality, just royalties.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

It looks like the crap that Classic Arcades prints. Sadly they are sold under a license from PPS. Rick doesn’t seem to care about quality, just royalties.

Straight cash homie!

#5 1 year ago

The best part is that I told the guys at Ministry that I was letting them know in order to give them the opportunity to do something before I say anything online. Some people just can't figure out how to run a business. Especially no a days with social media and the good old interwebs.

#6 1 year ago

If they go silent, file with your credit card company.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Berkeley Springs, WV
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

$ 20.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 199.95
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 99.00
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 179.00
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

7,995 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/opinion-of-apron-decal-from-ministry-of-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.