Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrSanRamon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I receive this email from a person who wants to buy a machine from me. Only contact is via email.

I believe it to be a scam, opinions please.

Robert

Email (note last name missing from signature):

okay , i can understand and i am good to deal with your firm price (xxxx),I'm sorry, i should really call/text you but the nature of my job don't allow me to make or receive calls, i can't be seen doing that else i'm putting my job on the line. I hope you understand me i am right now at the military Base. I will have you paid via PayPal as all my 2 accounts are linked to PayPal, moreso PayPal is the only means i can get you paid and you don't have to worry about the shipment, i will contact my transport company, the company will have it picked up as soon as the payment is made and been cleared into your account.do get back to me with your paypal email address and name ... Hope to hear from you soon.
    Thanks

Sgt. Michael (USAF) 355th Fighter Wing on Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Arizona

#13 7 years ago

I have been to many military bases in my career, and there has always been a phone around somewhere.

Thanks.

Robert

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

I'm in the Air Force, and the dead giveaway is 'Air Force Base.' We're too damn lazy to type that. It's just AFB.

Ha, ha...

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Looks legit to me!

He's from the government and here to help me out...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrSanRamon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/opinion-needed-possible-paypal-scam?tu=MrSanRamon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.