Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by DocRotCod
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

If you sold yours, do you regret it? Book value?

#3 10 years ago

I think its a cool game, I like the art on it. I'v never owned one, but feel they are worth between $600 and $1600. There could be an amazing one that goes for more but not many would. Most are around $1200

#4 10 years ago

Thanks. Hard to get a line on prices these days. Checked ebay recent sales and saw only two. Must not be many on the market.

#5 10 years ago

When I see them around the midpoint price is around $1000. I came very close to pulling the trigger on a better than average condition one for $900.

#6 10 years ago

I paid 1200 for one in really nice shape last April. Cool game. I would sell mine for that. Nice game but I like older Bally machines. Would trade for a nice Strikes and Spares or Eight Ball etc.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from pinkid:

I paid 1200 for one in really nice shape last April. Cool game. I would sell mine for that. Nice game but I like older Bally machines. Would trade for a nice Strikes and Spares or Eight Ball etc.

I'm sure someone would be into that trade. You should put your location on your profile.

#8 10 years ago

1200.00 for mine. I love it. Fun game.

Audio problems with these machines.. loud hum and sometimes a buzz..

#9 10 years ago

I would say $1200-$1600. I love the game and it is a ton of fun to play. Not very deep on the rules but that center ramp shot is a blast.

#10 10 years ago

First pin I owned... traded it for a High Speed. $1,000 game on average. Never have regretted the trade (about 8 years ago).

#11 10 years ago

Sold mine for 1k in real nice shape. Regret it.

#12 10 years ago

I bought this game awhile back to 'think outside the box'. I have to tell you.. I HATED HATED HATED this game. Couldn't dump it fast enough. Just my opinion.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/opinion-and-value-of-jokerz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.