You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160105_185838_resized_(resized).jpg
20160105_185747_resized-1_(resized).jpg
20160105_185827_resized_(resized).jpg
#1 8 years ago

I am going to look at a Black Knight in a few hours. The seller sent a few pictures. I'm not sure if it is 100% working or not? The person wants me to "Make a offer" and has told me that she has a few other people that are interested. Let me know what you think of the limited pictures and lack of info. Keep in mind it is Canadian dollars. Thanks.

20160105_185827_resized_(resized).jpg20160105_185827_resized_(resized).jpg

20160105_185747_resized-1_(resized).jpg20160105_185747_resized-1_(resized).jpg

20160105_185838_resized_(resized).jpg20160105_185838_resized_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

Cosmetically it looks nice.

However, you have no idea whether it runs or not.

If it runs fine, I'd say 1200 or so. If it doesn't, it all depends on what's wrong with it.

#3 8 years ago

If you care, the cab art was poorly done. Both the front and side have bad centering issues, and the "g" on the front shouldn't be filled with yellow like that.

Quoted from Blackbeard:

Cosmetically it looks nice.
However, you have no idea whether it runs or not.
If it runs fine, I'd say 1200 or so. If it doesn't, it all depends on what's wrong with it.

I'd agree at $1200 or so if it works. The backglass looks like it may be worth a good chunk of that (EDIT: As noted below, I now see the flaking) .

#4 8 years ago

Agreed. Fun machine too, I have one and it is the one machine the boy won't let me sell.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

The backglass looks like it may be worth a good chunk of that.

The backglass def looks to have started to peel. You can see it in the bottom red bar in the middle. Also on the right red side.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

The backglass def looks to have started to peel. You can see it in the bottom red bar in the middle. Also on the right red side.

I think you might be right about the glass. When I blow up the pic the red looks lighter in some areas.

#7 8 years ago

Guys he said Canadian dollars....$1200 US is about what $1,200,000 Canadian right now?

Pull the backglass to check condition. The cabinet looks decent. The playfield has the usual wear on the Magna save. I'd agree around $1200 US would be a decent price.

#8 8 years ago

1,200.00US is about 1,680.00 CAD?

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

Seeing the photos on a computer screen, I see you are definitely correct. I see it in numerous spots now. I may value it closer to $1000-1100 US with that if everything else is pretty good (flipper rebuild is cheap/easy), though the cab art issues would bug me as I particularly like the cab art on BK. Great game to have though if you can find one locally. I play BK more than any of my other machines when I'm alone (though MET gets the most attention with others).

#10 8 years ago

Wear on both MagnaSave portions of the playfield. Very common.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westjordan, UT
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
$ 1,059.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/opinion-and-price-on-this-black-knight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.