Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 845 posts
  • 153 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

the master.jpg
    image.jpg
    TheOneInTheCrowd.jpg
    nelly.png
    wptbg.jpg
    deadhorse.gif
    some random guy.jpg
    dd.jpg
    d.jpg
    HOTGUYINRIVER.jpeg
    TWOHOTGUYS.jpeg
    HOT!.jpeg
    skill shot.jpg
    fonz-pinball-420.jpg
    kill everyone now.jpg
    sexy flounder.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimmydred.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#162 9 years ago

This is bogus. Someone said boobs and sexism killed pinball. Wrong! It was video games. I was there and saw it happen in the 80's. Someone else wants me to act like I am at the bank or some BS like that... As to not offend people around you. Stop listening to what I have to say. If it bothers you, you shouldn't be listening to my conversations at the bank... I wouldn't say anything here that I wouldn't get in your face and say. Word! And if it bothers you... Good, that cracks me up.
    If you don't like it, move on. NSFW is a load of crap. If I looked at Pinside at work, they would call it an internet policy violation. No mater what content the site contains, it not work related. Seems like your rolling the dice at your own risk there.
    Which do you find is more dangerous, damaging or crass? An old school back glass with a woman on it bowling in daisy dukes, or the undead eating the living? Don't expect my help in raising your kids. Have my own and keeps me busy enough. Things are in place to take care of any problems and we all know the rules for sure now... Robin has made it clear and I don't see any grey areas. Not everyone is going to like everything posted on this site. Get over it and let the thumbs down/tilts fly. Lastly, Medieval Madness Re-fake, just for you Pez.

#200 9 years ago

Maybe Pez can be our Tipper Gore and provide a Parental Advisory Label for posts he doesn't like. I totally agree with him about misogyny. It has no place in the civilized world and shouldn't be ok. Dont like the way he goes about it, though... Why so butt hurt?

#408 9 years ago

The thing that pisses me off the most about this topic is one person wont let it go.... We are all now well versed in how butt hurt you are about this. Stop telling us over and over again about how wrong and exploitive pinball machines art, themes, and speech have been. How some posts are an affront to your personal need to cry "unconscionable". And how most of the funny things some people have posted here is making you lose your $hit. I joined Pinside for the tech and some of the humor available here. Some of it is not for everyone... What I didn't join for, is to have you preach or talk down to me. I am an adult and damn sure don't need your help or advise on how to be good at it.
    Dude, you're a broken record. The more you try to make your point wont make it anymore valid, it just dilutes the message. And makes you seem like the only one who feels that way. Stop trying to be a want to be moderator or moral compass. Post something useful to help out somebody having a hard time trouble shooting a problem with a pin or a hard to find part... Not their taste in humor or moral standards. Like Robin said... Use the tilt and give it a rest.

#419 9 years ago

Bingo... Always complaining... Move on.

#441 9 years ago

You didn't go and play pinball long enough... Still high jacking this thread, huh?

#774 9 years ago

No, Pez... You started screaming misogyny early on in this thread about adult content. No one here hates anything about women. Made it your battle cry and pissed a lot folks off in the process. What is weird is you changed your argument to fit more in line with what folks seem to not like. Not misogyny, just nsfw content of any kind.
    You can only speak for yourself, and we get your point. enough already. Pass the torch to someone else and let them have a turn as why or why not Pinside is place they like to visit. I get tired of seeing your redundant position on this topic. Everyone's opinion here maters, and no one is trying to bully you into changing yours. Claiming you have to keep explaining what your argument is because no one took the time to really read your posts is crap. Its effective range is zero meters. I read what you said. It is an easy solution as stated before. Use the tilt, so you don't have to feel the guilt... That way you stay safe. Have a great day!

#843 9 years ago

You are right Pez... I thought you were being a dick just to be one. My Bad... In a different thread, if some one called you gay and insulted your wife.... You have the right to be pissed. That is complete bullshit and so wrong on all levels. More than unacceptable behavior. I do not condone that in anyway shape or form. I would think the mods would have been all over that. And if that is happening I missed it... And if I had seen it, I definitely called out bullshit on it.
    There is a huge difference between disagreeing with some ones point of view... Or starting shit just to insult some ones family with no fear because karma has never bitch slapped them. I guess some people think they can say what ever they want from their keyboard with no repercussions. Where I come from, an attack like that on me... No big deal. I am a big boy and could careless. But to say something bad about my wife, that would lead to real trouble. Seems people today have no respect anymore. I see it all the time when some D bag cuts me off in traffic and gives me the finger. Someday that finger is gonna get broken.
    You and I probably have more in common than not. (most certainly if your band was more like Bad Religion than Good Charlotte) Let agree to all say we like Pinside. Think about what we post and try to respect each other . And when in doubt, whip out the tilt. I still laugh at some of the stuff even though it not PG/PC. like I said before have a great day everyone.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimmydred.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/opinion-adult-themed-topics-should-be-in-a-private-sub-forum?tu=jimmydred and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.