(Topic ID: 225258)

Operators! Please - A question about operating agreements.

By Dbaum88

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20181005-101604.png
    deputy-badge-pinside (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ypurchn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 5 years ago

I'd love to have some pins OTP and in the Roswell-Alpharetta-Cumming area. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

#34 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Looks like you already have some places with recent pins there:
    Mazzy's sports bar
    Taco Mac at Crabapple
    North River Tavern
    Hudson Grill
    Bobby G's
    Movies 400

Hudson grill has closed - I updated the pinside map.
    Bobby Gs and Movies 400 are close enough I’ll stop in and update pinside maps with what I find.
    The others I’ll let others comment on.

Thanks. I usually just check pinballmap cause the pinside map was so bad before.

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

Ypurchin- stop sells mg off your machines and route them if you want locations!

I’m not at a spot career or family wise where I could take care of route pins. I just wanna get to a spot where I can join a league...

Looking forward to more pins on route in metro ATL.

1 week later
    #55 5 years ago

so I did my share and updated the pinside maps with stuff that is within distance of me.... updates on something else coming onto route?

although I did not find many pins, I did find a place that serves Chicago dogs.

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Did you update pinballmap.com, too? I use both, and many others do, too.

Yes and the 3rd time is not a charm. Thrice I’ve tried to update it in the last 2 years and they don’t approve what I submit. I use the app and I love it but I’m done trying to update it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ypurchn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/operators-please-a-question-about-operating-agreements?tu=ypurchn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.