(Topic ID: 225258)

Operators! Please - A question about operating agreements.

By Dbaum88

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20181005-101604.png
    deputy-badge-pinside (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spinape.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

50/50 is garbage. Don’t do it. 60/40 or higher. The machine costs more to maintain than it does for the establishment to simply plug it in. Make sure you get more for the money you’re gonna put in to fix it

This is precisely why the industry doesn’t really exist anymore. The only reason to have a machine is to get people in there to buy alcohol. I agree, 60/40 Bare min

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

I started with an 80/20 deal and I will not go any lower ever. my first location loves me so much that I now take 100% of the coin it is at a brewery and they know The Games Keep people there drinking beer, do yourself a favor and pair any and all pins with a multicade, and for god sakes start an LLC and pay for the licenses so you don't get sued for some stupid shit

Exactly. It boils down to alcohol sales. I used to get paid to run an open mic at a bar. No cover, but I still got paid. Anything to keep people in there drinking. The machines are a similar principle. Other than power cost to run them, the bar shouldn’t be seeing any proceeds off the coin

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spinape.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/operators-please-a-question-about-operating-agreements?tu=Spinape and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.