Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Coz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Operators Facebook page”

• Yes 8 votes
      24%
    • No 26 votes
      76%

(34 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider herbertbsharp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from PINQUEST:

Whats up my fellow operators! I am thinking of starting an operators facebook group where we can all bounce "top secret" operator stuff back and fourth.
    Members would have to be verified.
    Before I do this I wanted to gauge interest to see if its even worth the time.
    Please say yes or no in the poll.

Please start the group off by telling your top secret secrets.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I’ve been trying to crack herbertbsharp for awhile now

Quoted from LTG:

learn things the hard way

Yeah sorry, I stopped sharing too much info with people. Like Lloyd said, that was one of the things I learned the hard way. I'm self employed in a number of ways and started everything from nothing, with no help from anybody. It's very difficult and very risky, and people that go through that won't just give away what they learned. Too many people try to take your knowledge, copy you, and then try to become your competition. Why in god's name would anyone feeding their family with their life savings, balls and hard work want that?

I'll bet the 4 votes for group aren't operators but are people who want to learn from others' wealth of experience, without the risk and personal sacrifice it really takes. The only way any operator with brains is going to share info is if you hand over a huge pile of cash and buy their route.

This isn't meant to be directed at you Isochronic_Frost , it's just a partial explanation of my position. But if I don't answer all your questions please know it's not personal.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider herbertbsharp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/operators-facebook-page?tu=herbertbsharp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.