Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by speederice
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    TZ cleavage (resized).jpg
    boxes (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joker2415.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bud:

True, but to physically break a metal door is excessive.
    I had a fella tell me he seen a guy get so pissed at a machine, he bent over picked up the front of the machine as high as he could then dropped it and walked away.
    Same guy also told me he seen a guy stand back and kicked a machine so hard it slid back about a foot on carpet.

I believe this....I've seen guys do the same types of things. I've seen machines and even pool tables picked up and dropped by the guy that can't control his rage. Especially with his buddies standing around.

I can't imagine some of the problems you guys run into. I had some creative friends in my teens and twenties. It would have nothing for them to plot on how to get in the machine or to even try to get the machine. Not proud of who I hung out with just saying that reality is very real.

#19 6 years ago

Ohh!!! And how much glass gets scratched up by the Girlfriend checking the diamond in her new ring!!! I don't know how many times I've seen this when I was younger. It's a myth that only diamond will cut glass, but everyone has heard it and in a bar drinking? Seems like the top of the pinball machine is the test to prove to everyone it's real. I've seen it in bowling alley game rooms too. Probably happens to this day.

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

The bowling alley I managed back during college had a couple of bad pool tables that people would stuff everything down he pockets. You name it (or think of it) I found it in those tables.

Yep....I forgot about that one....You had to return the balls after play, even on the machines you put quarters in. That was a way for some of the places to keep track of balls. Well....If you wanted one of the balls, like the 8 ball or 9ball...Friends would jam stuff down the pockets, take the ball or balls they wanted then tell the girl behind the counter that ran the place at night, "The balls won't come out." and of course she would just walk over and look in the window, and maybe get a couple to return,a friend would act like he's trying to help and maybe pull one or two out of a hole acting like he's reaching as far as he can, then leave it at that.

I had some awful friends looking back. That is why I would be leery of ever trying a route. I know what goes on! It may be a little different now that most places have cameras and most people are use to cameras everywhere.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joker2415.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/operator-stories?tu=joker2415 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.