Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by murdock
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from berlouts:

Hi all,
    I`ve to start operating route pinball a few weeks ago.
    Im brand new doing it but it didnt take me long to realize that I need something that didn`t exist for new and can be useful for a lot of operators.
    My pinball is located around 250km away from home and since Im currently looking if its worth operating it and can`t go empty the machine every week, I started to develop a device that.
    In fact, I will add a small device to the pinball and every day, that device will send automated information to a website/email and from distance, I will know exactly how many coins have been added to the machine and this to every day even every hour if I want.
    I think with the help of some programmers, I can possibly expand the device to do test routine and send the result from distance. This means that has operator, you can track if one of your pinballs is having a problem before going to see it.
    Is that something that can be interested you? let me know!

I am interested

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/operator-receive-pinball-income-on-daily-basis?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.