Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by flynnibus
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6b56c2593cac1b892c6329b886b6d6a89ee485c1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cruster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 6 years ago

I operate a fair amount of pins. The only reason I do is because I like them.

The reality is, out if 50+ Pins, I have about 5 that make more then $100 a month gross. Less then $50 a month in my pocket doesn’t pay for a pin very fast. Add in maintenance etc and it’s even slower.

When resale prices drop, I will be done operating pins. I simply won’t be able to afford it.

I actually don’t mind spending the $ if the game produces. This means you JJP! Cause 3 out of the 5 highest earning games I run are JJP. And yes I have new stern stuff on route also, and a remake too.

I really don’t have the issue of games sitting in the shop long. I could see that being an issue with a small number of locations, but I just bump em down the road to the next stop.

Don’t know how selling to ops cheaper would work. Every collector would just find an operator hookup to get them a cheap game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cruster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/operator-machines?tu=Cruster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.