Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by cody_chunn
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stainedundies.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 9 years ago
    Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

I'd try an "Out of Order" sign taped to the glass.

id try an out of order sign on your mouth

Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Take a Pen to the Speakers??

anyone who suggests vandalizing a pinball machine over something as trivial as volume needs to find another hobby.

Quoted from Azmodeus:

I like the unplug when not in use solution.

if you unplug it when not in use it will remain not in use. the op wont make money, and patrons wont get to play. terrible suggestion.

Quoted from ek77:

Op is a dumb ass bar owner should leave game off till op turns it down or pulls the game

yeah what a dumb ass, not letting the bar be in control of a machine that cost them thousands.

Quoted from generica:

The fact of the matter is, the op doesn't control the game. The people who are around it and the people signing their checks do.

the fact of the matter is, the op controls the game. it is their property, therefore they are in control of it. just because you are around something does not mean you are in control of it. also, do you really think that pinball ops are receiving signed checks from bar owners as a form of payment? ive heard plenty of misconceptions about running a route but this one just blows my mind on so many levels... i dont even know where to begin explaining just how wrong you are... about everything.

#71 9 years ago
    Quoted from FathomPin:

I'm happy to report that reason prevailed, eventually the Op lowered the volume, but only after the cord had been cut, holes had been punched into the speakers, and the machine moved into the dry storage room.

so the machine was vandalized and moved without consent of the owner and this is what you refer to as "reason prevailed"???

Quoted from FathomPin:

(sorry, I really don't know why the change of heart, probably just caught the Op on a better day.)

the change of heart most likely came from the fact that his multi thousand dollar investment is at risk of being destroyed by some knuckle dragging barkeep. i highly doubt for him it was a better day.

it sounds to me like the bar staff is unwilling to talk about or even open to anything besides what they want, and now they've damaged an operators machine. running a pinball route is extremely difficult and not very financially lucrative and now these jerks are personifying almost every fear route ops already have. tell me the name of this establishment so i can make sure to never give them a single penny.

and as for you OP, please kick your brother in the nads on behalf of all route operators.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stainedundies.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/operator-ignores-request-to-lower-volume?tu=stainedundies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.