(Topic ID: 188512)

Operation:Thunder GTB Sys 3 - Where does this connector go?

By SadSack

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2017-05-07 21.13.50 (resized).jpg
2017-05-07 21.14.05 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

I can't find a place for this. Is it in the cabinet? The white and Red/Black/Black go into the cabinet and the Blue/Gray/Gray goes to the Aux sound board. TIA!
2017-05-07 21.13.50 (resized).jpg2017-05-07 21.13.50 (resized).jpg
2017-05-07 21.14.05 (resized).jpg2017-05-07 21.14.05 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

its a power connector chris. its disconnected on the one here as well and going on the way its squashed its never been used.

from the manual it seems to be A10P4 "to led display". suggest you deem it unused and move on

looking at manuals like black hole and mgow suggest its used for cabinet lamps this game doesnt have.

#3 6 years ago

Thanks, Doug. I really appreciate the knowledge and post.

2 months later
#4 6 years ago

Operation Thunder gents. Could you take a pic of the center upkicker wiring on the lugs/solenoid? Just bought mine and lugs with wire were broken off the solenoid. Also, previous owner had "someone" try to fix it before so I am not sure if I have it wired properly. When tested onsite, left and right upkicker were functioning. Replaced solenoid and soldered wires on to what I thought was right but now, all three don't seem to be working. Fuses were checked. Thanks in advance!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/operationthunder-gtb-sys-3-where-does-this-connector-go and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.