• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by zanardo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hello.

Few years ago, I purchase a Pinball Machine - Operation Thunder and until today I'm not sure about the height of the front and back feet.

Can you help me about the legs height?

Front: Distance from floor to flip button.
Back: Distance from floor to bottom screw of the leg?

Will help me a lot.

Thanks.

#2 1 year ago

I had an Operation Thunder and it needs the 27" legs to put it at the correct height.

#3 1 year ago

The leg levelers are used to adjust the angle of the game's playfield. You won't get an exact measurement for those.

Use a leveler app on your phone,put your phone on the playfield, and use the leg levelers to adjust for the correct playfield angle (usually 6 degrees).

I usually start by putting 2" leg levelers on the front legs, and screwing them almost all the way in, and 3" leg levelers in the back, and screwing them in maybe 1/2" or so.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from tullster:

I had an Operation Thunder and it needs the 27" legs to put it at the correct height.

Thanks a lot.

I checked here the legs are 31" - I always suspected that the game is too high for the arms and hand to touch the flip buttons.

I'll try to buy 27" legs or cut these here.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

The leg levelers are used to adjust the angle of the game's playfield. You won't get an exact measurement for those.
Use a leveler app on your phone, but your phone on the playfield, and use the leg levelers to adjust for the correct playfield angle (usually 6 degrees).
I usually start by putting 2" leg levelers on the front legs, and screwing them almost all the way in, and 3" leg levelers in the back, and screwing them in maybe 1/2" or so.

Thanks

The correct angle adjustment of the playfield to 6 degrees I did exactly as you mentioned (screwing levelers), it always worked very well.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/operation-thunder-correct-front-and-back-height and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.